BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
This candy is sooo good i love eating section by section 🙈 the honey makes it so sweet and just gives it a little extra something. The best candycorn by far💯😍
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really love Candy Corn. I love that I can only eat it once a year so it does not kill the taste for me and it is something I look forward to every Halloween.
Adine D.
Jacksonville, FL
This has got to be my absolute favorite Halloween candy! Wish I could give it out to trick or treaters, they should make small packaging for them to hand out.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
Brachs candy corn is the only brand I buy during the Halloween and fall seasons. Some people hate candy corn, but it's one of my favorite candies of all time!
Connie P.
El Dorado, AR
I've always loved candy corn but they broke the mold with the new cookies flavors
And don't even get me started on the new m&ms brand. BRACHES FAN for life😘😃😘
Shakira P.
#contest i love these. I always look forward to getting these every Halloween season. They taste like caramel and vanilla. So yummy. And their cute to look at.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
The best candy corn ever. It takes me back to my younger days. It says fall and happy memories. As soon as I have a bite. Love to have these on hand. So yummy.
Amber G.
Lemont, IL
There is nothing better than candy corn once October hits. October without candy corn is like Christmas without snow. And there's no better than brach's brand.
Dacy D.
Not a fan. The idea of eating candy corn during Halloween always sound good, but then you eat it and immediately regret it. It tastes like plastic. No thanks.
Briana S.
Florissant, MO
This is my favorite brand of candy corn! I always get this every year during the Halloween season! I know so many people don't like candy corn, but I love it!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.