BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooklyn M.
Cookeville, TN
This product is amazing. You can get it pretty much anywhere from Walmart to dollar stores. And it is absolutely delicious. Every year when it comes out I buy bags. Upon bags and it’s like my snack. It’s so good go pick up a bag!
Julia H.
This is the perfect fall candy! Nothing tastes like fall/Halloween season to me quite like candy corn, and especially from this brand! I typically always buy this brand's candy corn and would definitely recommend it to others!!
Elizabeth F.
Bremen
Candy corn is my favorite treat around the Halloween season! This is the only name brand I eat, simply because you can pick it up at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. This candy is affordable. The bigger the bag, the better the savings!
Christine B.
misoula
#HalloWIN Brage. My favorite Halloween Candy is the famous Candy Corn. BRACH's candy corn is the best. It can be found every where and it starts off the fall season. It tastes great. My family is a big fan of Brach's candy corn
Andrea R.
ENCINO, CA
A Halloween staple! I know not that many people like this candy but I love it! Brach’s has the best one out there too. The consistency and sweetness get me every time. You can find it at any drug store or candy store. So yummy!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This is a staple in our house staring in August! We love this classic candy! I use a bad of candy corn and 2 cups of peanut butter melted together then cooled and shaped into logs then dipped in milk chocolate--HOMEMADE BUTTERFINGERS. Seriously people; make these!
Kris H.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yep! The. Under one thing that gets me in the HALLOWEEN mood is my Candy Corn! And it MUST be Brachs. It is smooth, delicious and consistently fresh. Brach's Candy Corn I buy it every year and will continue to do so!
Lori W.
Concord, NC
If there is one product that puts me in the Halloween mood, it's Candy Corn! I always go for the Brach's brand candy corn because I know it's the same taste as I remember from childhood! If you don't like Candy Corn, you can't sit with us!
Keana S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Candy corn is a great way to get in the Halloween spirit! Not many people like candy corn, but I have to say... it is one of my favorite candies! Love when I get to walk in the stores and it’s all around because of Halloween!
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Halloween and all the limited candy that comes with it. Candy corn is by far my favorite Halloween candy. Its not expensive and you can purchase at most grocery stores or Walmart. I always buy 2 big bags for the house
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.