BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy candy corn whenever I get the chance. This is my favorite brand regarding texture, smell, taste.. everything. I eat so much of it I probably should be it.
Christina M.
My favorite Halloween Candy! love this brand they are the most delicious candy corn i have tasted !! Always find this at a great price at Walgreens & Walmart !!
Amber L.
I could eat this stuff all day long! This is my favorite Halloween candy. I love decorating with it too. You can put it on little mason jars as a centerpiece.
Dacy D.
Not a fan. The idea of eating candy corn during Halloween always sound good, but then you eat it and immediately regret it. It tastes like plastic. No thanks.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
The best candy corn ever. It takes me back to my younger days. It says fall and happy memories. As soon as I have a bite. Love to have these on hand. So yummy.
Amber G.
Lemont, IL
There is nothing better than candy corn once October hits. October without candy corn is like Christmas without snow. And there's no better than brach's brand.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
Brachs candy corn is the only brand I buy during the Halloween and fall seasons. Some people hate candy corn, but it's one of my favorite candies of all time!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really love Candy Corn. I love that I can only eat it once a year so it does not kill the taste for me and it is something I look forward to every Halloween.
Adine D.
Jacksonville, FL
This has got to be my absolute favorite Halloween candy! Wish I could give it out to trick or treaters, they should make small packaging for them to hand out.
Briana S.
Florissant, MO
This is my favorite brand of candy corn! I always get this every year during the Halloween season! I know so many people don't like candy corn, but I love it!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.