BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
I love candy corn, its nice it only comes out around Halloween at most stores. That way you can only enjoy it once year and not get tired of it when fall comes around.
Ariel w.
Sun City, FL
This is my favorite treat omg it has this wonderful smooth taste once u slide it right in your mouth the perfect thing to get u started before going trick or treating
Maria G.
My all time favorite Candy Corn!! Halloween is not the same with out. The delicious sweetness is pure gold and sugar of course but once a year doesn't hurt any one.
Beth M.
Galesburg, MI
There is no substitute for Brach's Candy Corn. I can tell the difference between Brach's and the store brand. The Brach's brand tastes so creamy with the honey.
Adele  R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the only candy corn I will bye! As a child we culvers chicken corn but everyone thinks that I am crazy! Brachs makes the best when you open the bag you always know that it is fresh in for flavor.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
They are so good, I can not eat just one. These are so good! I love the texture of high Chews.When first tried these. Sweet corn is a classic Halloween gift! Just seeing in stores reminds me of fall and Halloween.
Brenna S.
I love candy corn it really gets you in the mood for Halloween they taste good and the colors are perfect for Halloween. I really like this so good and tasty. Definitely recommend.
joe a.
Columbus, NJ
This candy and myself have a love hate relationship. I love to eat and hate when their gone. It is a sign of the fall when candy corn appears on the shelf. Brachs is my go to brand for candy corn.
Chloe V.
Chesterfield , MI
Candy corn is so good. Most people don't like it and I have no idea how!? After a while it does just start to taste like sugar but it is so yummy and perfect for fall time!
Heather R.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these! Only at Halloween though. I could not eat them all year long. They remind me of my childhood. I love setting a bowl of these out around the office and the house in October!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?