BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
I really love candy corn a lot of people don't like this candy but I think it's delicious not to sweet just perfect I usually only eat this around Halloween time so once a year lol
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
I don't eat these too often, but I do have them in the fall for a little treat. They are very sugary which my family likes. They are also fun to decorate with :)
Jenna L.
My halloween weakness, I can't get enough of these I even use them to decorate my house by placing them in vases. Another delicious use is on top of chocolate cake and white icing!
Lauren M.
York, PA
Candy corn is always around Halloween, but it's so gross. It's like eating a crayon lol. It's cute to be vase filler for some flowers or decorate a table for the season though.
Hannah M.
Owensboro, KY
It is my favorite seasonal candy! I always do candy corn and peanuts! I always buy it from Walmart! They are a great snack to keep on your coffee table when you have guests over!
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
Halloween classic that tastes good once a year and is versatile for baking and holiday desserts. Typically low in cost and available almost everywhere. I last got in at target.
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
I always know when Halloween is near because I would get a sudden craving for Candy Corn. Brach's is my to go to brand when I am purchasing for myself or family. Delicious!!
Jodi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kinda blah but still would be upset if they were discontinued. Everyone has to have some of these and the little pumpkins in the fall. They are a bit too sickeningly sweet.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
My #1 absolute favorite Halloween Candy!!! Who could celebrate Halloween without the sweet taste of candy corn!! And of course Brachs makes the best mellowcream out there!
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Brachs has done it again the best candy corn out there they are not so hard you cant eat them and they use real honey to make them so yumm is what I have to say about them
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???