BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cinthia P.
It isn't holloween without these treats. Have been eating these since I was asking for candy love them and will continue to buy them to give them and enjoy them myself
Ariel w.
Sun City, FL
This is my favorite treat omg it has this wonderful smooth taste once u slide it right in your mouth the perfect thing to get u started before going trick or treating
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
I love candy corn, its nice it only comes out around Halloween at most stores. That way you can only enjoy it once year and not get tired of it when fall comes around.
Maria G.
My all time favorite Candy Corn!! Halloween is not the same with out. The delicious sweetness is pure gold and sugar of course but once a year doesn't hurt any one.
Beth M.
Galesburg, MI
There is no substitute for Brach's Candy Corn. I can tell the difference between Brach's and the store brand. The Brach's brand tastes so creamy with the honey.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
They are so good, I can not eat just one. These are so good! I love the texture of high Chews.When first tried these. Sweet corn is a classic Halloween gift! Just seeing in stores reminds me of fall and Halloween.
Adele  R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the only candy corn I will bye! As a child we culvers chicken corn but everyone thinks that I am crazy! Brachs makes the best when you open the bag you always know that it is fresh in for flavor.
Brenna S.
I love candy corn it really gets you in the mood for Halloween they taste good and the colors are perfect for Halloween. I really like this so good and tasty. Definitely recommend.
Chloe V.
Candy corn is so good. Most people don't like it and I have no idea how!? After a while it does just start to taste like sugar but it is so yummy and perfect for fall time!
joe a.
Columbus, NJ
This candy and myself have a love hate relationship. I love to eat and hate when their gone. It is a sign of the fall when candy corn appears on the shelf. Brachs is my go to brand for candy corn.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.