BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Pam J.
Edwardsville, IL
These candy corn are the best and it is made with real honey which is good and it is getting closer to Halloween and that means a bunch of candy corn which is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!
Marleen F.
Wayland, MI
Candy corn is wonderful! I could eat it year round. I love the sweetness and how soft it is. I also really like the fact that it is relatively low in calories!
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
I really love candy corn a lot of people don't like this candy but I think it's delicious not to sweet just perfect I usually only eat this around Halloween time so once a year lol
Lauren M.
York, PA
Candy corn is always around Halloween, but it's so gross. It's like eating a crayon lol. It's cute to be vase filler for some flowers or decorate a table for the season though.
Hannah M.
Owensboro, KY
It is my favorite seasonal candy! I always do candy corn and peanuts! I always buy it from Walmart! They are a great snack to keep on your coffee table when you have guests over!
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
Halloween classic that tastes good once a year and is versatile for baking and holiday desserts. Typically low in cost and available almost everywhere. I last got in at target.
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
I always know when Halloween is near because I would get a sudden craving for Candy Corn. Brach's is my to go to brand when I am purchasing for myself or family. Delicious!!
Amanda G.
Tobyhanna, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brach's Candy Corn is THE BEST brand for candy corn by far! I really don't understand how Candy Corn can be the most equally HATED & LOVED Candy in this world. You seriously either love it or hate it, and I absolutely LOVE IT!
Jodi S.
Kinda blah but still would be upset if they were discontinued. Everyone has to have some of these and the little pumpkins in the fall. They are a bit too sickeningly sweet.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
My #1 absolute favorite Halloween Candy!!! Who could celebrate Halloween without the sweet taste of candy corn!! And of course Brachs makes the best mellowcream out there!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.