BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Candy Corn is the classic halloween candy and I love it! I also love those candy corn pumpkins yum! But candy corn is really good and is the main candy of Halloween!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I am not kidding when I say that we usually buy a bag a week of this stuff when it is fall! SO GOOD! the taste is so creamy and it's great to use for arts and crafts.
Raina D.
Favorite fall time candy! It has the best taste and is my go to brand! It's also pretty to be candy!! I fill mason jars with candy corn in the fall for cute decor !
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
this is the old fashion candy that goes way back. i look forward to it every year. who doesnt?? i find my self buying a pack everytime i got to the grocery store.
Chastina K.
East Prairie, MO
Who doesn't love candy corn????? Braces makes the best candy corn ever!!! You don't have to wait until Halloween to get your candy corn fix on!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
My all time favorite Halloween candy! These are the best ones too! I've tried other brands but nothing compares. Lol I can't get enough of these at Halloween time :)
Haley N.
Lake Stevens, WA
Any time I see candy corn I think of fall and Halloween! I personally don't eat much of it but I loveeee it for decorating! It just looks so festive in vases and such
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
I really love candy corn a lot of people don't like this candy but I think it's delicious not to sweet just perfect I usually only eat this around Halloween time so once a year lol
Pam J.
Edwardsville, IL
These candy corn are the best and it is made with real honey which is good and it is getting closer to Halloween and that means a bunch of candy corn which is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
It just would not be a proper Halloween without Brachs candy corn! the other brands aren't bad, but this is the original, and in my opinion, the best candy corn.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.