BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love candy corn!! It is one of my favorites!! It is the best fall candy!! I wish they sold it year round. It is one of the things I look forward to getting in the fall.
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
I'm a candy corn Holiday lover and Brach is my favorite brand. To me candy corn is a very intensely sweet flavor. The texture is perfect. It's not too hard or too soft.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not huge on candy corn but Brach's is the king of it! Their candy corn is sweet and buttery with a texture unlike any other. If I eat candy corn it HAS to be Brachs
Melissa S.
Manteca, CA
Brachs candy corn is my favorite and has been for as long as I can remember. It's a must have in our house Halloween pumpkin candy jar! There is no the kind that tastes better!
Alicia D.
Spring Hill, FL
These are my favorite fall candies. My dad always ate them when I was growing up and they remind me of him. They have a sugary sweet honey taste and even make cute decorations in the fall.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I won't usually compromise on buying generic candy corn. The taste is usually somewhat bitter with a generic brand. The Brach's candy is a good quality and tasty product.
Lindsay S.
Greensburg, IN
This is my favorite brand of candy corn. I usually buy three bags to get me through the winter lol. The texture and the taste are the best compared to other brands.
Megan B.
Vancouver, WA
Despite most of my friends, I really like candy corn. It is a nice quick treat to satisfy a sweet tooth without going overboard. Prefer this to the no name brand that almost taste gritty
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am not the biggest candy corn fan but I like the Halloween aspect of it. I used to really enjoy the pumpkins too but not anymore. Great to keep in a glass bowl and serve at Halloweentime
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Candy Corn is the classic halloween candy and I love it! I also love those candy corn pumpkins yum! But candy corn is really good and is the main candy of Halloween!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.