BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa R.
Racine, WI
One of the best fall candies. They remind me of my grandfather. He always use to have a container of them in the candy drawer during fall and halloween. Cannot eat too many of them at once though.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
I love candy corn unabashedly. I kinda wish it was super available year-round, but not really. I like the fact that this is seasonal. I like the texture, stiff, but soft and pliable. Does NOT stick to your teeth unless its crazy stale.
Teri I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love candy corn. A lot of people hate it but I really don't mind it. It has a unique taste and there isn't a candy like it. I love it during Halloween. It's one of my favorite Halloween treats. If you haven't tried it you should cause you'll either love it or hate it.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
What's the phrase? "Haters gonna hate?" That's how I feel about Brach's Candy Corn. People like to complain and say that they do not like them, and that they're nasty, and that they are too sweet, but those people are wrong. In fact, some say that those people aren't any fun and have no soul. That's right, Candy Corn haters, they don't think you have a soul, you're not fun, you're not special, and they said that no one cares that you don't like this because they are, indeed, the food of the gods. It's not me! Don't shoot the messenger! I just consume these tasty little pieces of heaven, I don't make them. That's for the gods to do. Come, partake in the most addictive and delicious form of Halloween candy known to man. Ignore the naysayers in the corner. They're sad because they're missing souls. Jooooin us....
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love candy corn!! It is one of my favorites!! It is the best fall candy!! I wish they sold it year round. It is one of the things I look forward to getting in the fall.
Adriana M.
baytown, TX
I look forward to the start of Sept because of this candy! This brand candy corn is the absolute best. I love how the candy dissolves in your mouth & its made with honey.
Shaelyn P.
Norway, MI
Brachs candy corn is the best candy corn I've had! It is way better than store brand candy corn! I buy and stock up on this every Halloween! I buy it from my local Walmart! The price is right!
Brenda G.
Okay these are just as I remember as a child! They always bring back memories of great family times as we always had candy corn in a dish on the coffee table in the fall.
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
I'm a candy corn Holiday lover and Brach is my favorite brand. To me candy corn is a very intensely sweet flavor. The texture is perfect. It's not too hard or too soft.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite Halloween treats! Candy Corn is always good and wonderful to decorate cookies with or add into a fun mason jar for a festive look in your kitchen. Kids also love them! Trick or treat!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.