BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
I love candy corn, and Brach's is by far the tastiest brand. My favorite way to have them is mixed in a bowl with salted peanuts. The mixture is pretty and to me it means that fall is here. The best part is that when you taste the mixture, it tastes like you are eating a "Payday" candy bar!
Alyssa N.
I get candy corn every single year. I love it. I usually get it from Walmart and it is not expensive. I love the flavor, you can't go wrong with candy corn. I repurchase often.
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
oh I love these sweet, have my delicious taste, are perfect for halloween, perfect for sharing with children on this day so great truth that ten to these candies !! I love them
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
No fall would be complete without Brach's candy corn. The sweet, rich honey flavor bursts from these colorful kernels. I wish it was fall all year. These beat other brands by far. If you want candy corn, you want Brach's.
Tearra F.
Saint Louis, MO
I like brach's candy corn I know alot of people don't like candy corn call me crazy but I do enjoy it. I get excited around halloween knowing the stores will start selling it again.
Gabriella S.
Gilbert, AZ
Whenever Halloween comes around this is the snack I crave! I personally love this candy but some of my friends disagree with me! They are super cheap, so you can buy a lot😋 I recommend that you give it a try!
Katianna M.
Harrison, OH
I love this stuff! It just makes me think of being a little girl again, and all the Fall and Halloween things I love so much! It will forever be in my home this time of year <3
Morgan A.
New Castle, PA
I really really like candy corn & this is super yummy! You should get it because it is good and I eat it all the time! I buy it at dollar general! It's perfect for whenever I'm in the fall mood! It's great!
Taryn M.
I love these but I have no idea why. Half of it is probably just that I like the taste but the nostalgia is probably the other half. Using them in halloween baking is just too fun as well!
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
Brach's candy corn is definitely the best, it's not that cheap, but definitely worth the extra money. I've gotten candy corn from the dollar store and it was horrible. I don't eat it plain, but mix it with peanuts and m&ms, it's amazing.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?