BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kellye L.
I stock up on these when that time of year comes!! I love that these are sweetened with honey instead of extra sugar. Best flavor by far out of all the other brands.
jennifer s.
franklin sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love halloween and Brachs Candy Corns make it even better! They are delicious and I use them to decorate cupcakes and cookies too! A bag dont last long in my house
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy corn ever! Not waxy or weird like some other brands, just pure buttery goodness! Always super cheap too! Buy it every year, great halloweeen tradition!
Ayanna W.
Horrible tast...I find them to be very waxy, but I don't like candy corn in the first place. Maybe if you like the product, you may like their version...but watch out they are sooo sweet!
Megan G.
This has to be my all time favorite candy to eat around Halloween! I can't wait for fall so I can get some candy corn. The original flavor has to be my favorite.
Drea M.
Kempner, TX
I love candy corn and so do my kids! My son will be 3yrs old this year and since his first halloween we made halloween treat bags and candy corn is the first thing we put in there.
Alyssa N.
I get candy corn every single year. I love it. I usually get it from Walmart and it is not expensive. I love the flavor, you can't go wrong with candy corn. I repurchase often.
I love candy corn, and Brach's is by far the tastiest brand. My favorite way to have them is mixed in a bowl with salted peanuts. The mixture is pretty and to me it means that fall is here. The best part is that when you taste the mixture, it tastes like you are eating a "Payday" candy bar!
Tearra F.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I like brach's candy corn I know alot of people don't like candy corn call me crazy but I do enjoy it. I get excited around halloween knowing the stores will start selling it again.
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
oh I love these sweet, have my delicious taste, are perfect for halloween, perfect for sharing with children on this day so great truth that ten to these candies !! I love them
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.