BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liz M.
Richmond, KY
I swear, candy corn and add some peanuts is the perfect snack! Who doesn't love sweet and salty mixed together? I loooooove candy corn with peanuts during the fall!
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It wouldn't be the fall if I didn't buy a bag or 2. I enjoy the honey version the most. This is an all time favorite of my families and a great tradition to keep.
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy corn ever! Not waxy or weird like some other brands, just pure buttery goodness! Always super cheap too! Buy it every year, great halloweeen tradition!
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Something about candy corn is just good. Nothing much to them as it's basically just sugar and corn syrup with coloring. Not all candy corn is the same, Brach's brand is one of the best
Ayanna W.
Horrible tast...I find them to be very waxy, but I don't like candy corn in the first place. Maybe if you like the product, you may like their version...but watch out they are sooo sweet!
jennifer s.
Franklin Sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love halloween and Brachs Candy Corns make it even better! They are delicious and I use them to decorate cupcakes and cookies too! A bag dont last long in my house
Kellye L.
I stock up on these when that time of year comes!! I love that these are sweetened with honey instead of extra sugar. Best flavor by far out of all the other brands.
Ashley H.
W sacramento, CA
No matter what time of year these are amazing! Brach's candy corn always taste fresh. I love these especially during the holidays. They are so cheap too. You cant got wrong with these.
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
Love this candy corn! It's a tradition every year to buy candy corn and this is my go to brand! Has a great taste and quality compared to other brands. My friends and family love it when I have it out on the table.
Alyssa N.
I get candy corn every single year. I love it. I usually get it from Walmart and it is not expensive. I love the flavor, you can't go wrong with candy corn. I repurchase often.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.