BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Mara E.
I love me some candy corn! It's absolutely essential every Halloween!! I always make sure I have a stash hidden for myself. Don't forget that most Halloween things are 50% off the next day!
Lizzie K.
Super sweet! I love them they are bomb af and not to costly! I buy them at walmart because I'm cheap! The bags are small but trust me you can only eat so many of these! They aren't everyone's cup of tea but I love them!
Taylor H.
Seattle, WA
Literally heaven on earth I can hear the angels singing when it melts in my mouth my mom sent me some for halloweeen in a package and it was the greatest day of my life. Best part? they taste better somehow in October.
Liz M.
Lexington, KY
I swear, candy corn and add some peanuts is the perfect snack! Who doesn't love sweet and salty mixed together? I loooooove candy corn with peanuts during the fall!
Aubreeanna M.
Brachs is the only brand of candy corn I will eat. The taste of honey really makes a difference. I wait all year long just for the mass quantities of discounted candy corn that show up every November 1st.
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
It's a tradition! I look forward to eating these every Halloween since I was a kid! They're a good value and not overpriced. Brach's always has good candy and is well known!
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my sons all time favorite candy! He gets so excited for Halloween time because he knows his candy will be in stores! It's a classic that will never get old!
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It wouldn't be the fall if I didn't buy a bag or 2. I enjoy the honey version the most. This is an all time favorite of my families and a great tradition to keep.
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy corn ever! Not waxy or weird like some other brands, just pure buttery goodness! Always super cheap too! Buy it every year, great halloweeen tradition!
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
Love this candy corn! It's a tradition every year to buy candy corn and this is my go to brand! Has a great taste and quality compared to other brands. My friends and family love it when I have it out on the table.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.