BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 40 oz more...
Brach's Apple Mix Candy Corn totally is not worthy of the Brach's brand name. I am a candy corn (and pumpkin) fanatic. I was so excited when my grandsons found this new candy corn and brought it to me.

As soon as I opened the resealable bag, I thought there was an issue. The candy looked sticky and odd. Then trying to get a few pieces out of the bag confirmed my suspicions that there was a problem - a big sticky gooey one! The eight ounces of candy was stuck together and came out in four or five chunks.

Surprising to me was the taste. I have eaten Brach's brand candy corn in its multiple flavors for nearly three decades and always loved it. This particular mix was barely palatable to me. Sadly, the majority of the Apple Mix Candy Corn was disposed of. I did wait until my grandsons left to toss it so I would not hurt their 3, 8, and 11 year old feelings.

Brach's, ya have to do better. I do not like when one of my favorite brands lets me down! Brach's Candy Corn Caramel Apple
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Halloween candies. It's usually only available around fall time so you've got to stock up. It has a sweet honey flavor and it's kinda chewy. I usually buy mine at Walgreens or the grocery store but they are always a favorite. 👻🎃
Sheena H.
Jemison
Candy Corn has been around before I was born ! It’s like a Halloween tradition ! This candy corn always seems to put me in the Halloween mood !
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Jazmyne M.
Henderson, NV
Oooo I LOVE candy corn, especially brach's! I like Brach's specifically because they have a great taste to them and I like the consistency of them if that makes sense. I would recommend these to you if you're craving something really sweet!
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
So no one likes Candy Corn! I don't think it is the worst candy in the world although it isn't the best. I eat them with peanuts and the sweet and salty mix made it possible to bear! I guess not everyone thinks it tastes bad, there are many companies like this one that still makes them! Happy Halloween!
Bailey M.
Daly City, CA
I don't care what people say, I love candy corn! It's my favorite part of Halloween. I personally think it's a classic. I can't eat a ton of it in one sitting, but I'll eat a small handful. Give it another chance, I swear it's good! Lol
Rachel C.
I love candy corn. Reminds me that it's fall time. Brach's is my favorite brand of candy corn nothing compares to it. It has the best flavor of all the brands. I put it in little dishes all over my house because it just looks so festive and reminds me of my favorite season.
Faith H.
Amarillo, TX
I love candy corn so much, it's my ultimate favorite candy. I like to eat this at least once a month because candy corn is not made just for Halloween. This brand of candy corn is way better then any other candy corn. Highly recommend it.
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a Halloween favorite for most people but it's not something I like to eat every day. It's what I call a seasonal candy, LOL. I usually purchased mine from Walmart where you can get it at a very good price. I enjoy the treat very much.
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
I've always never been a big fan of candy corn they're okay just not my favorite candy the flavor is bland to me. I only eat when it is Halloween and no one else wants them I will never buy them.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???