BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I absolutely love candy corn and look forward to it every year but this brand is by far our favorite! It melts in your mouth and doesn’t have a wax taste like some. You can get this at your local Kroger. Again, it’s the best!!
Ashley S.
Kittanning, PA
These are my absolute favorite candy to get me into the Halloween spirit. They are so tasty and you can't have just one. Priced well and available just about anywhere! I buy so many bags of these in the fall and will continue to do so!
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
The only brand of candy corn I like! I love the original and pumpkin shapes. I wish it was more readily available through the year. Always a great price and always great quality! Definitely go buy thisBrach's Candy Corn
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
My absolute favorite Halloween candy! I can eat so much of this it's not even funny. Every year it always reminds me of Halloween during my childhood when I eat candy corn.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
I look forward to Brach's candy corn every years round fall! This year it was actually the first "fall" item that I purchased along with a pumpkin candy dish to put them in. I use these for eating and decorating cookies and cupcakes!
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
This product truly gets me in the mood for Halloween and Fall. They are absolutely delicious. You can find them at almost every store you go to, and they are actually cheap. But oh so yummy!! Perfect sweet treat to bring in Halloween!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mmmm! Candy corn means fall which means Halloween 😋 I love candies like these, especially the pumpkins. They are pretty much pure sugar but I don’t even care lol, they’re delicious!
Kristen D.
Candy corn is one of my favorite treats during Halloween time. Brachs makes the best kind! They’re affordable too. I’ve found this candy corn at Target, Walmart and even CVS! Highly recommend this if you’re a candy corn lover like me!
Daniella G.
I love the branch’s brand for candy corn because they make it not to hard but not too chewy it’s a perfect inbetween and candy corn is one of my favorite candies. I would definitely recommended this brand of candy corn to my friends
Carolina G.
This brand will forever be my fave during #Halloween season!! Love the soft texture, and how original the taste, only because I've tried other brand that have a bland taste to it. Nothing says Halloween like a bunch of candy corn!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.