BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Cam H.
Orlando, FL
Still tastes like candle wax. Likely still the same stuff in my bowl as 4 years ago. It never changes, but dang it, it's just so darn tasty! A fall staple--it's consistently addictive and delicious.
Sherry T.
Valencia, CA
A Halloween staple in our house! Who doesn't like the chewy sweetness of thes little candy corn goodness! Not only are they yummy they are so crafty! You ca use the as decorations on cookies and brownies and Rice crispy treats!
Amy K.
Woodbridge, Va
Love candy corn and they make for great DIY halloween treats like candy corn ghosts or pumpkins. Smooth texture is really addicting and tastes like sugar. Affordable treat for any trick or treater.
Brianna N.
Mcsherrystown , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's had the best tasting candy corn. It wouldn't be Halloween or Fall without candy corn. Could never understand why so many people dislike it. Yummy in my tummy!!
Ashley H.
San Pedro, CA
I love a wide variety of candy, but candy corn is not on that list. My husband thinks it's a Halloween staple, but I think it is completely over-rated and I would much rather have anything else.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
These are my husbands favorite around Halloween! I throw them into a trail mix with some pumpkin spice seasoning for when he goes into the field for training. All of his soldiers eat it right up!
A N.
I love to buy this particular kind of candy for Halloween - These are essential for Halloween- the kids love it too! An old classic that's always going to be around :-)
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
I used to love eating candy corn as a kid on Halloween night. I think that as good as this candy is, it is definitely one of those candies that you only think about on that particular Holiday.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite candy corn ever! I don't know why some aren't a big fan of candy corn, but Halloween is not complete without these! Of course it's not best to eat a whole container full at once, unless you don't mind getting sick.
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
Oh yes candy corn. It's my go to favorite hallowern candy. in my personal opinion it dosn't get stuck in your teeth and you can even use it to make some of the most simplest treats for Halloween an it's inexpensive and fun. 🎃
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.