BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Estefania G.
I love me some candy corn. This is so good and cute! If you have a sweet tooth this is perfect for you. There small enough to enjoy. What is Halloween without candy corn?
Adriana G.
My husband loves candy corn and this is what I get every year I'm not the biggest fans but still good. I would reccomend it Is a good value for candy corn. My husband eats it every halloween
Ashley H.
San Pedro, CA
I love a wide variety of candy, but candy corn is not on that list. My husband thinks it's a Halloween staple, but I think it is completely over-rated and I would much rather have anything else.
A N.
I love to buy this particular kind of candy for Halloween - These are essential for Halloween- the kids love it too! An old classic that's always going to be around :-)
Brianna A.
Mcsherrystown , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's had the best tasting candy corn. It wouldn't be Halloween or Fall without candy corn. Could never understand why so many people dislike it. Yummy in my tummy!!
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
I used to love eating candy corn as a kid on Halloween night. I think that as good as this candy is, it is definitely one of those candies that you only think about on that particular Holiday.
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
Oh yes candy corn. It's my go to favorite hallowern candy. in my personal opinion it dosn't get stuck in your teeth and you can even use it to make some of the most simplest treats for Halloween an it's inexpensive and fun. 🎃
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my husbands favorite around Halloween! I throw them into a trail mix with some pumpkin spice seasoning for when he goes into the field for training. All of his soldiers eat it right up!
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite candy corn ever! I don't know why some aren't a big fan of candy corn, but Halloween is not complete without these! Of course it's not best to eat a whole container full at once, unless you don't mind getting sick.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Did you know candy corn is made by witches from the tears of young baby corn? Please spread the word so that no more corn has to watch heir children ripped from their bosom and made into delicious candy
WAKE UP AMERICA
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?