BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah R.
I used to love these so much as a kid, but now I think all it tastes like nothing by sugar. I think it's a cool little Halloween tradition, but it's almost inedible to me.
Peggy C.
There is a lot of candy corn hate out there and I just don't get it. I have loved this stuff since I was a kid and I still do! Granted, I only eat it around Halloween because it can be too much sugar.
Beverly N.
This is one of my go-tos in the fall for projects or just eating out of the bag. It's super sweet and will give you the fix to your sugar cravings, plus it's cute and looks good on decorative food items.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Candy corn is my least liked candy item on Halloween. It tastes like wax or like i'm eating a candle. When i use to get them while trick or treating i would throw them away.
Love candy corn! - must have every fall in order to get into the spirit of fall and Halloween! I eat it all the time and enjoy every last bit of it! I can't get enough. They are creamy and delicious. I buy mine at the nearest cvs!
Elizabeth P.
Orlando , FL
there's nothing i love more around this time than candy corn!!!!! It's so yummy and perfectly sweet. i also love the texture. Nothing else hits the spot around this time of year.
Candace B.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love brach's Candy corn during the fall season. This is the best original candy corn. I am not fond of the knock offs. If you have not tried it yet, you should. Especially at the most convienant prices.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg. I love candy corn. I could eat it everyday not just for Halloween. It's so good and very affordable. Priced well. The flavor is so amazing. I just love candy corn abs would recommend it to everyone.
Brandi D.
I love these almost as much as I love caramel, which says A LOT! I wish I could find these at other times instead of just around Halloween. (And have them be fresh like they are then.) Great candy!
Estefania G.
I love me some candy corn. This is so good and cute! If you have a sweet tooth this is perfect for you. There small enough to enjoy. What is Halloween without candy corn?
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.