BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Candy corn is always my favourite fall candy! I love to buy a bag at the beginning of the season and then some on clearance after Halloween so I have some as long as possible.
Angela P.
I love candy corn! I've been eating some at work as a pick me up. I actually get excited everytime it is Halloween season. Those who like candy corn, Brach's is a good brand.
Jen S.
Aberdeen, MD
This is my favorite candy all year round I buy enough at halloween time to last me through the new year! Love that it's affordable. Love that it's made with real honey. Love everything about this candy.
Jessica P.
Jersey City , NJ
Nothing says Halloween quite like candy corn, and Brach's is where it's at. With a sweet, traditional taste it's sure to delight all your trick or treaters this holiday season.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
This stuff is the classic candy corn. It doesn't get any better because Brachs has it perfected- not too sweet and not too bland. What else can I say? Count on these candy corns for your next event because they won't disappoint
Sarah R.
I used to love these so much as a kid, but now I think all it tastes like nothing by sugar. I think it's a cool little Halloween tradition, but it's almost inedible to me.
Beverly N.
This is one of my go-tos in the fall for projects or just eating out of the bag. It's super sweet and will give you the fix to your sugar cravings, plus it's cute and looks good on decorative food items.
Peggy C.
There is a lot of candy corn hate out there and I just don't get it. I have loved this stuff since I was a kid and I still do! Granted, I only eat it around Halloween because it can be too much sugar.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Candy corn is my least liked candy item on Halloween. It tastes like wax or like i'm eating a candle. When i use to get them while trick or treating i would throw them away.
Love candy corn! - must have every fall in order to get into the spirit of fall and Halloween! I eat it all the time and enjoy every last bit of it! I can't get enough. They are creamy and delicious. I buy mine at the nearest cvs!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.