BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nephtalie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I actually love candy corn and recommend this to everyone. It may not be to everyone's taste though, either you hate it or you love it, there's no in between. Candy Corn is a good Halloween snack but it's wonderful when it's not even October. So 5/5
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is seriously the best candy corn out there. It's not too crunchy, not too soft, and it has a great flavor! I try not to buy too much every year because once I open a bag I just can't stop eating it!
Gina M.
I am not a huge fan of candy corn considering it is all sugar. However, Brach's is my go-to brand when I get it for Halloween festivities. Like I mentioned I can only eat so many, but they are delicious.
Taylor S.
This is my favorite halloween candy! it has become a tradition for my family to purchase this candy each year! You can find this candy everywhere so its convenient to pick up when your at any grocery store!
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
It's the only candy of Fall season that is my favorite to eat! However, sugar is bad but I don't care.. I could eat this all day. But I didn't so I share it with my young siblings! It's the best candy!
Angela P.
I love candy corn! I've been eating some at work as a pick me up. I actually get excited everytime it is Halloween season. Those who like candy corn, Brach's is a good brand.
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
This is my favorite candy all year round I buy enough at halloween time to last me through the new year! Love that it's affordable. Love that it's made with real honey. Love everything about this candy.
Griselda R.
I think I actually prefer these to any chocolate. I love them. I use to have trouble finding them when it wasn't around Halloween but now I can get them anytime. This particular brand is my favorite too!
Jessica P.
Jersey City, NJ
Nothing says Halloween quite like candy corn, and Brach's is where it's at. With a sweet, traditional taste it's sure to delight all your trick or treaters this holiday season.
Beverly N.
This is one of my go-tos in the fall for projects or just eating out of the bag. It's super sweet and will give you the fix to your sugar cravings, plus it's cute and looks good on decorative food items.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.