BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Steven P.
Rialto, CA
This is one of those staples for Halloween. As a kid you always found these either in a trick or treat bag, at a school class party or at home in a bowl. Nothing says Halloween as much as the sugary morsals.
Dani J.
Haltom city, TX
This is by far my favorite candy ever! I'm so sad that they are mostly a seasonal candy. But the best ones are the ones with chocolate!
#mycultclassics #cultclassics #musthaves
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
It's not Halloween without brach's candy corn! I can't get through the season without picking some up. It's really easy to find at the store. Definitely pay the extra couple of dollars for this brand because it makes a world of difference.
Jennifer W.
Louisville, KY
Halloween brings out my favorite treat- candy corn! The shape of these are better than their larger pumpkin counterparts. The flavor is sweet and sugary and at about $2, it's an affordable treat! Definitely look forward to this every year.
Jasmine P.
We all know candy corns come around in the fall & are a must during Halloween. I can't tell you why but no matter how many of these things I eat I never get to the point where they STOP tasting delicious.
Stephanie B.
I love these candies they are soft and sweet. Nothing compares to them. I could eat these a few times a week. Even when it's not Halloween which most people tend to eat these around that time than any other time.
Korinne B.
These candy corn are great! I sometimes feel like the price is a little much but they taste good. My favorite is to mix them with peanuts. Then they taste like a baby Ruth candy bar!
Aaron A.
Whittier, CA
Candy corn is soooo tasty and is the best thing for small or for small creative decorations and is the best for candy on Halloween and I highly recommended for all these reasons
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
For candy corn, we always go with Brach's. I love the fact it's made with real honey. One thing that really goes over in my house is mixing it with Planter's salted peanuts. Really gets a handle on that salty/sweet craving everyone in my family gets!
Bianca H.
My go to candy every Halloween. I don't feel like it's officially fall until I've tried this amazing candy. I love the flavors together. This is by far the best brand of candy corn and the only brand I will buy. I tend to buy from Walmart more than anything.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.