BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX
This is by far my favorite candy ever! I'm so sad that they are mostly a seasonal candy. But the best ones are the ones with chocolate!
#mycultclassics #cultclassics #musthaves
Korinne B.
These candy corn are great! I sometimes feel like the price is a little much but they taste good. My favorite is to mix them with peanuts. Then they taste like a baby Ruth candy bar!
Bianca H.
My go to candy every Halloween. I don't feel like it's officially fall until I've tried this amazing candy. I love the flavors together. This is by far the best brand of candy corn and the only brand I will buy. I tend to buy from Walmart more than anything.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
For candy corn, we always go with Brach's. I love the fact it's made with real honey. One thing that really goes over in my house is mixing it with Planter's salted peanuts. Really gets a handle on that salty/sweet craving everyone in my family gets!
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
It's the only candy of Fall season that is my favorite to eat! However, sugar is bad but I don't care.. I could eat this all day. But I didn't so I share it with my young siblings! It's the best candy!
Griselda R.
I think I actually prefer these to any chocolate. I love them. I use to have trouble finding them when it wasn't around Halloween but now I can get them anytime. This particular brand is my favorite too!
Taylor S.
This is my favorite halloween candy! it has become a tradition for my family to purchase this candy each year! You can find this candy everywhere so its convenient to pick up when your at any grocery store!
Nephtalie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I actually love candy corn and recommend this to everyone. It may not be to everyone's taste though, either you hate it or you love it, there's no in between. Candy Corn is a good Halloween snack but it's wonderful when it's not even October. So 5/5
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Candy corn is always my favourite fall candy! I love to buy a bag at the beginning of the season and then some on clearance after Halloween so I have some as long as possible.
Angela P.
I love candy corn! I've been eating some at work as a pick me up. I actually get excited everytime it is Halloween season. Those who like candy corn, Brach's is a good brand.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.