BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on www.ama...
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a classic candy for Halloween!

I enjoy them anytime actually!

They are great for putting into smaller bags and snacking on!

They are sweet and delicious!

It's fun to add them to gift bags and bring them to Holiday parties!

I absolutely love them!
Liz P.
Abingdon, VA
The best candy corn on the market! Not Halloween without it! One of my favorite things to do us toss some into a bowl of popcorn along with some chocolate covered peanuts or raisins. Great movie night treat!
Vanna P.
Yummy, takes me back to my childhood days💗❤️❤️💗 Just to see these gems, equals a carefree mood. Creamy goodness with a hint of sweetness. Go ahead and indulge, but just this once.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
Although this is one of my least favorite candies it's been around my house every holiday. It's a popular candy ammongst many of my family members and this brand is a great brand.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
Brach's Original Candy Corn is an absolute must-have for Halloween and the fall. Candy Corn should definitely be enjoyed in moderation. Too much Candy Corn will cause a sugar rush and or stomach ache. Easy to eat and I love the colors of the candy!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
It's not Halloween without brach's candy corn! I can't get through the season without picking some up. It's really easy to find at the store. Definitely pay the extra couple of dollars for this brand because it makes a world of difference.
Jennifer W.
Louisville, KY
Halloween brings out my favorite treat- candy corn! The shape of these are better than their larger pumpkin counterparts. The flavor is sweet and sugary and at about $2, it's an affordable treat! Definitely look forward to this every year.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who hasn't bought these for Halloween or just to munch on? These are another classic, I think. Shaped like a cone, theyre sugar candies; easily chewed and dissolved in your mouth. They come in chocolate now too, I think.
Stephanie B.
I love these candies they are soft and sweet. Nothing compares to them. I could eat these a few times a week. Even when it's not Halloween which most people tend to eat these around that time than any other time.
Stormy D.
Around Halloween my favorite candy is candy corn. And if you tell me you hate it.... well I'm not sure we can be friends hahaha jk of course. This brand just so happens to make the best candy corn out there!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?