BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kate E.
I'm not a huge sweet tooth person but come halloween each year...I can never resist candy corn! Branch's is by far the best brand! a halloween staple for anyone!
Kayla S.
Port St Lucie, FL
My most favorite candy especially during halloween these to me happen to taste better than other brands not to sweet or hard or anything like that there perfect.
Marilla D.
Castro Valley, CA
I don't know what it is, but candy corn is my Halloween staple. As soon as they sell it, it's stashed in cute ceramic pumpkins around my home and workplace. I just can't resist them!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a classic candy for Halloween!

I enjoy them anytime actually!

They are great for putting into smaller bags and snacking on!

They are sweet and delicious!

It's fun to add them to gift bags and bring them to Holiday parties!

I absolutely love them!
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
Although this is one of my least favorite candies it's been around my house every holiday. It's a popular candy ammongst many of my family members and this brand is a great brand.
Liz P.
Abingdon, VA
The best candy corn on the market! Not Halloween without it! One of my favorite things to do us toss some into a bowl of popcorn along with some chocolate covered peanuts or raisins. Great movie night treat!
Vanna P.
Yummy, takes me back to my childhood days💗❤️❤️💗 Just to see these gems, equals a carefree mood. Creamy goodness with a hint of sweetness. Go ahead and indulge, but just this once.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood, WA
Brach's Original Candy Corn is an absolute must-have for Halloween and the fall. Candy Corn should definitely be enjoyed in moderation. Too much Candy Corn will cause a sugar rush and or stomach ache. Easy to eat and I love the colors of the candy!
Laura B.
Dallas, TX
Candy corn is legit so good. I love eating it every Halloween. I went through a whole bag in a day at school by sharing it with friends and the principals (I am a favorite at my school with everyone lol) and most everyone I asked wanted some.
Steven P.
Rialto, CA
This is one of those staples for Halloween. As a kid you always found these either in a trick or treat bag, at a school class party or at home in a bowl. Nothing says Halloween as much as the sugary morsals.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.