BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My yearly halloween essential is brachs candy corn.around halloween i get like 20 bags.i love the shape and taste is awsome.im totally addicted!!!
My favorite treat
Marilla D.
Castro Valley, CA
I don't know what it is, but candy corn is my Halloween staple. As soon as they sell it, it's stashed in cute ceramic pumpkins around my home and workplace. I just can't resist them!
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan of candy corn by itself, but I love making homemade butterfingers with these. Melt em down with peanut butter and the taste goes from a 3 to a strong 7
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
By far my favorite candy of the holiday my gram always would put these in glass candy dishes and we would always take a couple hand fulls when we went to her house 😋
Kate E.
I'm not a huge sweet tooth person but come halloween each year...I can never resist candy corn! Branch's is by far the best brand! a halloween staple for anyone!
Abby G.
This is a staple in our house around Halloween and fall time. These things are absolutely delicious! We like to miss them in with salted peanuts. Such a great sweet and salty snack!
Jaclyn L.
Miami Beach, FL
This candy corn is so delicious. Some people are so scared to try candy corn, but if you are going to try it I recommend trying this brand. It's not chalky and the flavor is perfect.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with candy corn! They are delicious and I ate them by the hand. They are great year round and come in an assortment of flavors!
Kayla S.
Port St Lucie, FL
My most favorite candy especially during halloween these to me happen to taste better than other brands not to sweet or hard or anything like that there perfect.
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
My absolute favorite indulgence when it comes to Halloween candy and nothing can compare. This is a great value for what you get and the flavor is amazing. I always feel like a kid again trick or treating when I have one. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back