BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cristina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are not even just for Halloween for me. I buy them any chance I get. It's great Halloween tradition and all but they are very much addicting to me. Love them and so does the family.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My yearly halloween essential is brachs candy corn.around halloween i get like 20 bags.i love the shape and taste is awsome.im totally addicted!!!
My favorite treat
LeeAnne J.
Candy corn is one of the best fall candies out there! I get so excited not only for the leaving changing color around this time but also for this candy! It's very delicious and absolutely adorable in it's tri-colored triangle shape!
Kate E.
I'm not a huge sweet tooth person but come halloween each year...I can never resist candy corn! Branch's is by far the best brand! a halloween staple for anyone!
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
By far my favorite candy of the holiday my gram always would put these in glass candy dishes and we would always take a couple hand fulls when we went to her house 😋
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan of candy corn by itself, but I love making homemade butterfingers with these. Melt em down with peanut butter and the taste goes from a 3 to a strong 7
Kayla S.
Port St Lucie, FL
My most favorite candy especially during halloween these to me happen to taste better than other brands not to sweet or hard or anything like that there perfect.
Abby G.
This is a staple in our house around Halloween and fall time. These things are absolutely delicious! We like to miss them in with salted peanuts. Such a great sweet and salty snack!
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
This candy corn is so delicious. Some people are so scared to try candy corn, but if you are going to try it I recommend trying this brand. It's not chalky and the flavor is perfect.
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
My absolute favorite indulgence when it comes to Halloween candy and nothing can compare. This is a great value for what you get and the flavor is amazing. I always feel like a kid again trick or treating when I have one. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.