BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daiana B.
My halloween favorite forever... Sometimes it lasts until Christmas.

I like that now that I have children I try recipes with it and their yummy.

Good flavor, affordable. Once a year treat
Nyveah F.
Candy corn is obviously a Halloween favorite but I can eat these all year round. They are perfectly sweet and the colors are so pretty and the are literally fun to eat I have been eating them all Halloween season and I buying some more even out of season.
Dysheeka B.
This candy corn is delicious, affordable and amazing! It doesn't taste like wax, nor does it taste like food coloring. It's sweet, and soft, and has a great flavor.
Lela S.
The Brachs Candy Corn I purchased was fresh as could be. Sometimes you get it and can tell that it isn't fresh. My grandchild had been wanting candy corn. She was so happy when I brought it home to her. She loves it.
Pearl L.
I buy it every year for Halloween because it's tradition. Even though it's just plain sugar, it's super yummy and all of my friends dive in for one! It's west, small and not super messy!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Such a classic candy. I loved this as a kid and would eat it until I was sick to my stomach. Worth it though. Glad to see this candy still around for me to share with my kids
Berenice S.
Lubbock, TX
The taste is eeeh OK lol. But let's face it Halloween is not Halloween without candy corn. Its a known tradition to have it on Halloween even if you don't eat it. So I'd recommend everyone to continue buying it.
Angeliyah P.
I luvvvvv candy corn. It is the best Halloween candy. It's safe for everyone. And it is the perfect snack for just sitting down and watching a scary movie. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Cristina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are not even just for Halloween for me. I buy them any chance I get. It's great Halloween tradition and all but they are very much addicting to me. Love them and so does the family.
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
I've never liked candy corn. I don't like the texture or taste of it. It's affordable but you can get a different kind of Halloween candy that tastes a lot better.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.