BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Berenice S.
Lubbock, TX
The taste is eeeh OK lol. But let's face it Halloween is not Halloween without candy corn. Its a known tradition to have it on Halloween even if you don't eat it. So I'd recommend everyone to continue buying it.
Angeliyah P.
I luvvvvv candy corn. It is the best Halloween candy. It's safe for everyone. And it is the perfect snack for just sitting down and watching a scary movie. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My yearly halloween essential is brachs candy corn.around halloween i get like 20 bags.i love the shape and taste is awsome.im totally addicted!!!
My favorite treat
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
Oh the memories! Brach's Candy Corn... A Halloween and Fall tradition that is always able to take me back to my childhood. Simply the best! #megavoxbox #Halloweenstaple #happyfallyall
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
I've never liked candy corn. I don't like the texture or taste of it. It's affordable but you can get a different kind of Halloween candy that tastes a lot better.
LeeAnne J.
Candy corn is one of the best fall candies out there! I get so excited not only for the leaving changing color around this time but also for this candy! It's very delicious and absolutely adorable in it's tri-colored triangle shape!
Cristina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are not even just for Halloween for me. I buy them any chance I get. It's great Halloween tradition and all but they are very much addicting to me. Love them and so does the family.
Marilla D.
Castro Valley, CA
I don't know what it is, but candy corn is my Halloween staple. As soon as they sell it, it's stashed in cute ceramic pumpkins around my home and workplace. I just can't resist them!
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan of candy corn by itself, but I love making homemade butterfingers with these. Melt em down with peanut butter and the taste goes from a 3 to a strong 7
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
By far my favorite candy of the holiday my gram always would put these in glass candy dishes and we would always take a couple hand fulls when we went to her house 😋
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.