BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Candy corn is my least liked candy item on Halloween. It tastes like wax or like i'm eating a candle. When i use to get them while trick or treating i would throw them away.
Melissa R.
My all time favorite Halloween snack! I buy them whenever I see them in the grocery store. Great price and always delicious. A fun way to celebrate the best season of the year. Will always recommend to friends.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these!! I wish I could buy them all year round. It’s true you cannot eat just one, I find myself sick to my stomach because I can not control myself! LOL I think everyone should try them.
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
Candy corn always gets me in mood for Halloween and Fall! I’ve never tried another brand besides Brachs, because I’ve never had too, they’re just THAT good. Strong, sweet taste, long lasting flavor. ☺️
Rachel G.
Birmingham, AL
This candy(Brach's, Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 Oz)is a quintessential autumn candy! You can eat it in September,October, and November to get those Halloween/Thanksgiving vibes. They have great flavor and texture. I would totally recommend to get you in the Halloween spirit!
Sarah R.
I used to love these so much as a kid, but now I think all it tastes like nothing by sugar. I think it's a cool little Halloween tradition, but it's almost inedible to me.
Estefania G.
I love me some candy corn. This is so good and cute! If you have a sweet tooth this is perfect for you. There small enough to enjoy. What is Halloween without candy corn?
Cam H.
Orlando, FL
Still tastes like candle wax. Likely still the same stuff in my bowl as 4 years ago. It never changes, but dang it, it's just so darn tasty! A fall staple--it's consistently addictive and delicious.
Sherry T.
Valencia, CA
A Halloween staple in our house! Who doesn't like the chewy sweetness of thes little candy corn goodness! Not only are they yummy they are so crafty! You ca use the as decorations on cookies and brownies and Rice crispy treats!
Amy K.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Love candy corn and they make for great DIY halloween treats like candy corn ghosts or pumpkins. Smooth texture is really addicting and tastes like sugar. Affordable treat for any trick or treater.
Shabana I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does anyone really have this as their favorite candy? Ha ha
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn.. I come across lots of ppl who don't like it.. why is that?! Those of you who don't like it, why?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any better then regular store brand candy corn?
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried using this to make homemade butterfingers?
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
I hear if you melt this down with tenets this taste just like a payday. Is anyone out there tried this opinions appreciated.