BY BRACHS

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Melissa R.
My all time favorite Halloween snack! I buy them whenever I see them in the grocery store. Great price and always delicious. A fun way to celebrate the best season of the year. Will always recommend to friends.
Love candy corn! - must have every fall in order to get into the spirit of fall and Halloween! I eat it all the time and enjoy every last bit of it! I can't get enough. They are creamy and delicious. I buy mine at the nearest cvs!
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
Candy corn always gets me in mood for Halloween and Fall! I’ve never tried another brand besides Brachs, because I’ve never had too, they’re just THAT good. Strong, sweet taste, long lasting flavor. ☺️
Rachel G.
Birmingham, AL
This candy(Brach's, Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 Oz)is a quintessential autumn candy! You can eat it in September,October, and November to get those Halloween/Thanksgiving vibes. They have great flavor and texture. I would totally recommend to get you in the Halloween spirit!
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
This stuff is the classic candy corn. It doesn't get any better because Brachs has it perfected- not too sweet and not too bland. What else can I say? Count on these candy corns for your next event because they won't disappoint
Lindsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg these are so addictive if you love sweets and sugar my things like me!!! So easy to find everywhere except I prefer the sugar free or the mix of regular with some of the chocolate ones/pumpkins lol
Cam H.
Orlando, FL
Still tastes like candle wax. Likely still the same stuff in my bowl as 4 years ago. It never changes, but dang it, it's just so darn tasty! A fall staple--it's consistently addictive and delicious.
Sherry T.
Valencia, CA
A Halloween staple in our house! Who doesn't like the chewy sweetness of thes little candy corn goodness! Not only are they yummy they are so crafty! You ca use the as decorations on cookies and brownies and Rice crispy treats!
Amy K.
Manassas, VA
Love candy corn and they make for great DIY halloween treats like candy corn ghosts or pumpkins. Smooth texture is really addicting and tastes like sugar. Affordable treat for any trick or treater.
Tiffany S.
Odessa, TX
I LOVE candy corn! There my favorite Halloween candy , my son loves them and I use them to decorate my glass jars and make my house look more decorated for Halloween! I repurchase them every year!
Mikki a.
Is this vegetarian? and does anyone know the nutrition information?
Daphne
I really want to try these because there always in halloween movies and here where im from you can't buy them
PRÎ S.
Southfield , MI
Did anyone get headaches after eating these?
JeanNat'e T.
Euclid, OH
What is it about candy corn everybody loves? I just don't get it...
Melissa E.
shelby, NC
Where is the best place to find this candy corn