BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danyell G.
Gautier, MS
I love Candy Corn!! To me it is such a staple candy for the Holiday. I like to mix it with Chex Mix and Caramel bugles for my famous "Trash Mix". Everyone requests it.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
This is my all time favorite candy for Halloween I look forward to it all year and it does have to be Braches. Brach's is the only candy corn I eat , don't go cheap.
Elana A.
these are the most quintessential Halloween candy. They're so yummy and as soon as I see them in stores I just know it's autumn - what could be better than candy corn? And Brach's is definitely the premiere candy corn maker, the taste is delicious and iconic!
Lela S.
The Brachs Candy Corn I purchased was fresh as could be. Sometimes you get it and can tell that it isn't fresh. My grandchild had been wanting candy corn. She was so happy when I brought it home to her. She loves it.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are by far my favorite Halloween candies. I look forward to them all year long! I love to eat them in colored pieces. They taste so good and melt in your mouth. Way worth the price which is a great price for candy
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Such a classic candy. I loved this as a kid and would eat it until I was sick to my stomach. Worth it though. Glad to see this candy still around for me to share with my kids
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I personally do not like candy corn but it's my friends favorite so I buy it for her. She says this brand is the best. It is the freshest and has the best texture. It is a good price and it does definitely represent Halloween.
Alex M.
I don't know how/why, but I hate candy corn. I think they are so boring tasting and have a horrible texture. But on a different note, my roommate is obsessed with them. She has them around the apt all the time, but she know Ill never sneak any. I think they're cute and festive and thats about it haha
Dysheeka B.
This candy corn is delicious, affordable and amazing! It doesn't taste like wax, nor does it taste like food coloring. It's sweet, and soft, and has a great flavor.
Nyveah F.
Candy corn is obviously a Halloween favorite but I can eat these all year round. They are perfectly sweet and the colors are so pretty and the are literally fun to eat I have been eating them all Halloween season and I buying some more even out of season.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.