BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Peggy C.
There is a lot of candy corn hate out there and I just don't get it. I have loved this stuff since I was a kid and I still do! Granted, I only eat it around Halloween because it can be too much sugar.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
This stuff is the classic candy corn. It doesn't get any better because Brachs has it perfected- not too sweet and not too bland. What else can I say? Count on these candy corns for your next event because they won't disappoint
Beverly N.
This is one of my go-tos in the fall for projects or just eating out of the bag. It's super sweet and will give you the fix to your sugar cravings, plus it's cute and looks good on decorative food items.
Morgan M.
Whitestown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The only candy corn you should buy! Add peanuts and it taste just like a Payday candy bar. So good! I recently bought them for a guess how many are in a jar game. They are the perfect candy for that.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Candy corn is my least liked candy item on Halloween. It tastes like wax or like i'm eating a candle. When i use to get them while trick or treating i would throw them away.
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
Candy corn always gets me in mood for Halloween and Fall! I’ve never tried another brand besides Brachs, because I’ve never had too, they’re just THAT good. Strong, sweet taste, long lasting flavor. ☺️
Rachel G.
Birmingham, AL
This candy(Brach's, Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 Oz)is a quintessential autumn candy! You can eat it in September,October, and November to get those Halloween/Thanksgiving vibes. They have great flavor and texture. I would totally recommend to get you in the Halloween spirit!
Love candy corn! - must have every fall in order to get into the spirit of fall and Halloween! I eat it all the time and enjoy every last bit of it! I can't get enough. They are creamy and delicious. I buy mine at the nearest cvs!
Melissa R.
My all time favorite Halloween snack! I buy them whenever I see them in the grocery store. Great price and always delicious. A fun way to celebrate the best season of the year. Will always recommend to friends.
Sarah R.
I used to love these so much as a kid, but now I think all it tastes like nothing by sugar. I think it's a cool little Halloween tradition, but it's almost inedible to me.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???