BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
aj b.
Jonesboro, GA
This is hands down my favorite candy doesnt need to be halloween to enjoy this snack just grab a handful and have at it. Its low in fat and taste delicious no matter what time you eat them
Lenora W.
75041
I can hardly wait for Halloween to be over so I can stock up on Brach's candy corn. Other brands just do not seem as fresh. It is one of the reasons I love November.
Kimmy H.
Carrollton, TX
The quintessential Halloween candy and also a Fall favorite. Once the season turns cold, love eating it every chance we get. It's a great value and can be found in stores and online easily!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This candy has been around forever! It's kind of taste less other than a sugary taste. I am not a big fan of candy corn, however if it's in front of me, chances are that I end up snacking on it! I rarely purchase it myself.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn's love this candy? so delicious and its classy on halloween season, my brother and i just love it, my parents bring to us tons of this and we were so happy!
Melissa A.
I used to love candy corn, but now I can't really eat alot without getting sick of it. I mean I will like the first few bites of candy corn, but after a while I just get sick of eating it.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I personally do not like candy corn but it's my friends favorite so I buy it for her. She says this brand is the best. It is the freshest and has the best texture. It is a good price and it does definitely represent Halloween.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are by far my favorite Halloween candies. I look forward to them all year long! I love to eat them in colored pieces. They taste so good and melt in your mouth. Way worth the price which is a great price for candy
Lela S.
The Brachs Candy Corn I purchased was fresh as could be. Sometimes you get it and can tell that it isn't fresh. My grandchild had been wanting candy corn. She was so happy when I brought it home to her. She loves it.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Such a classic candy. I loved this as a kid and would eat it until I was sick to my stomach. Worth it though. Glad to see this candy still around for me to share with my kids
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.