BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elana A.
these are the most quintessential Halloween candy. They're so yummy and as soon as I see them in stores I just know it's autumn - what could be better than candy corn? And Brach's is definitely the premiere candy corn maker, the taste is delicious and iconic!
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
This is my all time favorite candy for Halloween I look forward to it all year and it does have to be Braches. Brach's is the only candy corn I eat , don't go cheap.
Danyell G.
Gautier, MS
I love Candy Corn!! To me it is such a staple candy for the Holiday. I like to mix it with Chex Mix and Caramel bugles for my famous "Trash Mix". Everyone requests it.
Penny P.
This candy corn is probably the best brand of candy corn. However, it still has a waxy taste to it. Some people really like the taste but I do not think it is anything special. The alternatives are worse but overall this is just an okay holiday time product.
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
These are my favorite Halloween Candy of all time, call me Texan because we all love our candy corn in the down south..Will always buy these again, family tradition.
Rima D.
Rosedale, NY
One of my favorite spooky Halloween treats is candy corn. I know a lot of people don't like this but I think the flavor is pretty good and it just screams Halloween!
Sarah R.
Candy Corn is one of my all time Halloween candies. Its a classic! When fall rolls around I always have to go out and buy some candy corn. Its also fun to stack it up like corn on the cob haha
Kimmy H.
The quintessential Halloween candy and also a Fall favorite. Once the season turns cold, love eating it every chance we get. It's a great value and can be found in stores and online easily!
Lenora W.
75041
I can hardly wait for Halloween to be over so I can stock up on Brach's candy corn. Other brands just do not seem as fresh. It is one of the reasons I love November.
aj b.
Jonesboro, GA
This is hands down my favorite candy doesnt need to be halloween to enjoy this snack just grab a handful and have at it. Its low in fat and taste delicious no matter what time you eat them
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.