BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Candy corn is always my favourite fall candy! I love to buy a bag at the beginning of the season and then some on clearance after Halloween so I have some as long as possible.
Nephtalie B.
Orlando, FL
I actually love candy corn and recommend this to everyone. It may not be to everyone's taste though, either you hate it or you love it, there's no in between. Candy Corn is a good Halloween snack but it's wonderful when it's not even October. So 5/5
Gina M.
I am not a huge fan of candy corn considering it is all sugar. However, Brach's is my go-to brand when I get it for Halloween festivities. Like I mentioned I can only eat so many, but they are delicious.
Taylor S.
This is my favorite halloween candy! it has become a tradition for my family to purchase this candy each year! You can find this candy everywhere so its convenient to pick up when your at any grocery store!
Jen S.
Aberdeen, MD
This is my favorite candy all year round I buy enough at halloween time to last me through the new year! Love that it's affordable. Love that it's made with real honey. Love everything about this candy.
Rachael V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum! My favorite Halloween candy hands down! But if you are gonna do it you better do it right by getting Brachs. The rest of the brands are just rubbish. I love having some candy corn as a little snack!
Griselda R.
I think I actually prefer these to any chocolate. I love them. I use to have trouble finding them when it wasn't around Halloween but now I can get them anytime. This particular brand is my favorite too!
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I don’t know what it is about candy corn but I love it. I has a great sugary taste and it just melts away in your mouth. I have been eating candy corn since I was a kid and now my kiddies love it just the same.
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super delicious candy that I wish I could have year round. I usually get these at Walgreens or CVS. Every time Halloween ones around it's the first candy I get aside from chocolate!! Repurchase of course
Elizabeth V.
Arvada, CO
These candied corns help get me in the Halloween spirit! I love that I can get a great amount for such a reasonable price! You can buy these at any of your local grocery stores and or your local walmart.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???