BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rita F.
I have loved candy corn all my life it is my favorite at Halloween I eat it a lot but seams like it better at Halloween my favorite recommend to others you will love it
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
I feel like no one likes candy corn anymore. What gives?! Now I will admit the ones with the brown ends don't taste good AT ALL, but traditional candy corn is great! You can't go through october without having at least a little!
Carley W.
MY FAVORITE #HALLOWEEN MUST HAVE!!! Not For #TrickorTreating though Just for me.. Mix in Some Peanuts and it's wonderful! Grandma always has them on counter this time of Year!!! Love Halloween
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
Candy corn is my favorite candy around Halloween! I have been eating it for years and think Brach's is the best brand of candy corn! It's my trick or sweet treat candy!
Aura A.
they´re just amazing! I love sweets, and the honey flavor makes them different. maybe it's too sweet for some people, but, what can you expect from a halloween candy XD
Marti H.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Always always candy corn is a must for Halloween!! It isnt my favorite candy but it is def a classic. Its always priced right and easy to grab at my local store. The flavor always brings back childhood memories. I will continue to have this in my home every year.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
This is my all time favorite candy for Halloween I look forward to it all year and it does have to be Braches. Brach's is the only candy corn I eat , don't go cheap.
Rachel K.
Hands down a must have #HalloweenEssential for anyone!! I get this every year and pass it out for Halloween and the kids go wild!!! You can incorporate it into all kinds of Halloween recipes.
Penny P.
This candy corn is probably the best brand of candy corn. However, it still has a waxy taste to it. Some people really like the taste but I do not think it is anything special. The alternatives are worse but overall this is just an okay holiday time product.
Sam A.
I hate candy corn. It is an overly sweet candy that is extremely one not. It's just sweet. I also think the odd texture isn't great. For the most part I think you love these or hate them. I will not be purchasing them again.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.