BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tori R.
Tiverton, RI
I know everyone hates it, but I LOVE when candy corn finally comes on the shelves at stores! It is such a quick and easy snack to eat and since it's sweet, you never eat too much! I can't wait to go the store after work and just grab a bag!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is Halloween without candy corn? Seriously?! Every year I have to make sure that my house is stocked up on candy corn throughout the entire fall season. Everyone loves it!
Olivia L.
I don’t eat a lot of candy during the Halloween time, which is surprising. However, this is my all time favorite! It’s a cheap candy that you can buy almost anywhere! Throw it in a little baggy and you have a snack almost anywhere you go!
Jessie L.
I know a lot of a lot of people don't like candy corn but it doesn't have a bad flavor. It is very sweet which can limit the amount that you would want to eat and asetting. It is reasonably priced and has always been a Halloween tradition.
Jessica S.
Monticello, GA
Why do people not LOVE candy corn?! This is one of my favorites that put me in the Halloween spirit! I like to bite them off color by color! They’re not expensive at all and it’s so festive!! If you’re not eating candy corn, you should!!!!
sharon p.
It's not officially fall until I see candy corn! The Brach's Candy Corn is my favorite of all. The candy is so sweet and is the perfect snack for a chilly fall day. They do have alot of sugar so don't eat too much at once though.
Jayde R.
This candy has the best flavor, not to much sugar or to much flavoring. Every time I buy there candy corn it is soft and not dried out like most other company’s. I would defiantly recommend this candy corn to anyone who likes candy corn.
Sarah B.
Richmond, KY
It’s an alright candy. I have other candies I like better but this is most definitely a Halloween and Thanksgiving stable that is awesome to have lying around the house this time of year. Brach's Candy Corn is a staple for fall.
Ashley S.
Kittanning, PA
These are my absolute favorite candy to get me into the Halloween spirit. They are so tasty and you can't have just one. Priced well and available just about anywhere! I buy so many bags of these in the fall and will continue to do so!
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I absolutely love candy corn and look forward to it every year but this brand is by far our favorite! It melts in your mouth and doesn’t have a wax taste like some. You can get this at your local Kroger. Again, it’s the best!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.