BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Brianna M.
This is my favorite candy ever! I look forward to this product every fall year. I purchase this item everywhere from target, cvs, and anywhere. It is so affordable. I eat this candy constantly during fall and winter. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a sweet treat!
Patricia J.
Candy corns are my favorite Halloween treat. Thank goodness they only come out once a year because they are so sugary and not something I should be eating all year long!
Marti H.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Always always candy corn is a must for Halloween!! It isnt my favorite candy but it is def a classic. Its always priced right and easy to grab at my local store. The flavor always brings back childhood memories. I will continue to have this in my home every year.
Destiny W.
Candy corn is my all time favorite Halloween treat! It's a great snack for scary movies. It's easily found in stores like Walmart or target around the month of October !
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
I love this candy. Every time they come out for Halloween I have to buy a bag. I like that this brand has different flavors as well for people who want to change it up.
Lacey M.
Pine bluff, AR
This Candy has been my all time favorite for @trickortreat I would put them in little Halloween and pass them out to the kids I love the flavor and they are just too sweet it's just right...
Kareena C.
Do not like these. They taste like plastic and are wayyyy overrated! They don't have any flavor and make you feel gross and icky inside! Do not understand why people like them but everybody has different taste buds for a reason
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I love Branch's candy corn! It's definitely a Halloween tradition. They are so addictive, once you start its nearly impossible to stop! My absolute favorite of all time is the fall caramel apple candy corn. They are heavenly!
Rita F.
I have loved candy corn all my life it is my favorite at Halloween I eat it a lot but seams like it better at Halloween my favorite recommend to others you will love it
Amber W.
Brach's candy corn is the only thing keeps me going as it gets colder in the fall. It's a great snack! It's super sweet and tasty for the time leading up to Halloween!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back