BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Emma B.
MARIETTA, GA
a Halloween classic, perfect for display, eating, craft projects or simple decorations. they really get my family in the mood. they're and excellent value for the money.
Brianna M.
This is my favorite candy ever! I look forward to this product every fall year. I purchase this item everywhere from target, cvs, and anywhere. It is so affordable. I eat this candy constantly during fall and winter. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a sweet treat!
stephanie d.
balch springs, TX
i love candy corn 😍 its my fav to buy everytime Halloween comes !!! it taste sooo good 😍 its a great candy to buy & i dont eat it often cause too much makes me a bit sick
Stacie C.
This is my favorite part of Halloween. This is my must have every year to get me in the spirit. They have the best flavor and stay fresher longer than the leading brands.
Katie S.
Angier, NC
This amazing treat is always the way to go around the month of October. tastes amazing and I love seeing it in stores in September just for the fact that I know fall is right around the corner.
Christina G.
Cookeville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a Halloween must have! I love eating these while watching a scary film! They have a good flavor to them and before you know it you've eaten the whole bag!! You can get these at any retail store!
Sheila M.
Westerville, OH
I love candy corn. What isn't to love? I always start buying it around the end of September so that there is an abundance around Halloween to put at the bottom of the candy bowl to make it prettier. It's a childhood favorite for me.
Amanda H.
Aldan, PA
I personally love candy corn. It's a fall tradition! It smells delicious, however, the taste is not so good. It's really a personal preference if you like it or hate it!
Nicole B.
Tampa, FL
This is my fav candy corn brand. I eat it around halloween time every year!!!!! I even give it to the trick or treaters that come around, but i always make sure i save some for my family and i!
Patricia J.
Candy corns are my favorite Halloween treat. Thank goodness they only come out once a year because they are so sugary and not something I should be eating all year long!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?