BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca B.
I am not a fan of candy corn. It is very sweet and sugary but the flavor just isn't appealing to me.. it is one of the cheapest candies to buy and is really cute to decorate with but I don't eat it.
Audrey H.
This is my son's FAVORITE Halloween snack. I used them as a Halloween treat for his Pre-School class. Brach's are always fresh, and the bag is only a dollar! Great buy, and perfect for the season! They pair great with peanuts as a snack! Everyone should give these a try!
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
I'm not a huge candy fan but every Halloween I have to have at least a little bit and this year I showed my daughter's how if u stack it right it looks like corn on the cob
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Holy smokes, if I could live off candy corn and not gain weight I totally would! It's my favorite snack of all time! And now being 8 months pregnant it's all I ever crave!!
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
It might not be the healthiest go to snack, but I crave this stuff so much when I'm working night shifts. Fresh candy corn is amazing. After a few days/a week out it's not as great, but still satisfying.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
Such a classic candy. I hate to say it (because they aren't the best nutritionally) but they are very delicious. They have such a nostalgic taste that brings me back to the halloweens of my childhood.
Ashley C.
I swear by this brand when buying candy corn. For a sweet and salty snack combination, eat these with peanuts. There is also a Pillsbury Candy Corn bar recipe out there that is super yummy for fall. A great treat for coworkers or kids.
Tiffany A.
Candy corn is a cult favorite. Every year at my Halloween party I like to slice up apples, put some peanut better between two slices and slick 5 candy corns in to act as monster teeth. It's a hit every year and the kids love it!!
Mary M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Classic Halloween candy- stays fresh for a week or so after opening if in a semi airtight container. Price is reasonable at $1.50 around Halloween. Always the same honey flavor!
Patricia J.
Candy corns are my favorite Halloween treat. Thank goodness they only come out once a year because they are so sugary and not something I should be eating all year long!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.