BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica B.
This candy is simply amazing! I'm addicted to them especially around fall time. They almost melt in your mouth that's how good they are. They're completely worth the calories and well worth the money.
Michaila F.
I love candy corn. This brand has the candy corn nice and chewy and not hard. It tastes so good I also like this brand candy pumpkins!! I'll be snacking on these this Autumn!!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love! It's super sweet, obviously, so you can only have a few pieces, but it's a must have Halloween fave! I love to put it in homemade Chex mix, the sweetness is the perfect contrast to the salty mix!
Tiffany A.
Candy corn is a cult favorite. Every year at my Halloween party I like to slice up apples, put some peanut better between two slices and slick 5 candy corns in to act as monster teeth. It's a hit every year and the kids love it!!
Ashley R.
Detroit, MI
What better way to celebrate Halloween with a bag of candy corn? You can use as decorations or just eat the little tasty treats. Affordable and you can find almost anywhere around the fall season.
Rebecca B.
I am not a fan of candy corn. It is very sweet and sugary but the flavor just isn't appealing to me.. it is one of the cheapest candies to buy and is really cute to decorate with but I don't eat it.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
Such a classic candy. I hate to say it (because they aren't the best nutritionally) but they are very delicious. They have such a nostalgic taste that brings me back to the halloweens of my childhood.
Ashley W.
I have never been a fan of candy corn. It's too sweet for my taste. To me, it just taste like a ton of syrup and not a flavor that I enjoy. The other downsize is it gets stuck in my teeth. No Bueno.
Ashley C.
I swear by this brand when buying candy corn. For a sweet and salty snack combination, eat these with peanuts. There is also a Pillsbury Candy Corn bar recipe out there that is super yummy for fall. A great treat for coworkers or kids.
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
I'm not a huge candy fan but every Halloween I have to have at least a little bit and this year I showed my daughter's how if u stack it right it looks like corn on the cob
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.