BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla S.
Port St Lucie, FL
My most favorite candy especially during halloween these to me happen to taste better than other brands not to sweet or hard or anything like that there perfect.
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
My absolute favorite indulgence when it comes to Halloween candy and nothing can compare. This is a great value for what you get and the flavor is amazing. I always feel like a kid again trick or treating when I have one. Would definitely recommend.
Kate E.
I'm not a huge sweet tooth person but come halloween each year...I can never resist candy corn! Branch's is by far the best brand! a halloween staple for anyone!
Katie C.
St. Paul
Love candy corn! Especially during the Halloween season! Puts me in the perfect Halloween mood. Great snack for the spooky Halloween horror movies!! I most often will pick up a bag from target! Totally recommended!
Izabella F.
lexington
Ok I have personally loved candy corn since I was a little kid! I don't know there's just something about it that I LOVE! They are just delicious and have an amazing texture! Some people hate on them and I don't know why!
Andrea C.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
Nothing says fall like this decadent sweet. They’re a bite of warm honey goodness that almost melt in your mouth. These candies double as great decoration on baked good, food faces and various seasonal crafting!
Hannah L.
Oklahoma City
It’s a classic Halloween treat. My guilty pleasure. It’s inexpensive and not healthy but it’s candy so that’s to be expected. I prefer this brand over others. Best candy corn brand. I’d buy again. 👍🎃 it’s delicious
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Halloween and candy corn go hand in hand. Love the taste of this brand. It is better than any other one out there. Can't do Halloween without a bag of this. You can find at most grocery stores during the Halloween time
Ka H.
Merced, CA
I love this brand of candy corn because it tastes sweeter than other brands. Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat because they are bite size of sweetness. I love stuffing as many in my mouth as possible. I love the taste blends in my mouth.
Bridget S.
Berkshire, reading
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
Candy corn means fall, it means pumpkins and leaves and sweater weather. These little candies are just so yummy. Perfectly chewy and sweet. They're so much better then the store brand- well worth the extra $1 or 2
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???