BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ray r.
Loveland, OH
I dont really likes this Brach's candy corn . I don't really like the way they taste.I don't eat this a lot. But if they dont cost much if you like them.You can get them at preety much and store you go to.I would dont get this agian . But you do get a lot for the money you payed.
Jennah J.
Elk Grove, CA
Omg always and forever my favorite!!! The mixture of vanilla and honey flavors always brings me back to fall from my childhood 😆 these are by far mnt favorite, and this brand is the best!!!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love! It's super sweet, obviously, so you can only have a few pieces, but it's a must have Halloween fave! I love to put it in homemade Chex mix, the sweetness is the perfect contrast to the salty mix!
Erica B.
This candy is simply amazing! I'm addicted to them especially around fall time. They almost melt in your mouth that's how good they are. They're completely worth the calories and well worth the money.
Michaila F.
I love candy corn. This brand has the candy corn nice and chewy and not hard. It tastes so good I also like this brand candy pumpkins!! I'll be snacking on these this Autumn!!
Jennifer R.
San Antonio, TX
I usually hate candy corn but I tried this one and it tasted really good! I like the fact that it's made with real honey and it was well worth the money. It last me a while.
Sara C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Most people I know don't like candy corn and I don't understand how they can't I LOVE candy corn and it doesn't even have to be Halloween time for me to buy it. And it's cheap!
Elijah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love chocolate, but candy corn is definitely a favorite Halloween candy. It's very tasty and is the right candy for the season. It's amazing. My Halloween is never complete if I don't eat candy corn.
Oriana R.
Pike Road, AL
Who doesnt LOVE candy corn. My absolute fav halloween candt to eat and give out. Cant go wrong with that sweet and real honey taste to satisfy your sweet tooth. Great candy.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the best old fashion Halloween candy. I look forward to having these every time this year. Great taste, easy to find and can take them anywhere. Not expensive. Best traditional Halloween candy.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.