BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
candy corn is great! idk why so many people don't like it. if u stack it in a circle u can make it look like actual corn so that's cool. the only thing I don't like is how much sugar it has, eating 19 pieces is like drinking a can of soda .-.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Brach's Candy Corn is my favorite candy to eat during the Halloween season! I have loved candy corn since I was a child . I eat them from time to time but for some reason I love them best for Halloween!
ray r.
Loveland, OH
I dont really likes this Brach's candy corn . I don't really like the way they taste.I don't eat this a lot. But if they dont cost much if you like them.You can get them at preety much and store you go to.I would dont get this agian . But you do get a lot for the money you payed.
Sarah H.
Carlisle, AR
Candy Corn is a Halloween essential. My family mixed it with salted peanuts for a sweet an salty treat. A must have around our house. Which reminds me, all the Halloween candy will be on sale tomorrow 😁
Alyssa K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What is Halloween without this classic treat? I like to set out a glass dish full of candy corn to snack on throughout the whole season. My family goes through several bags of these!
Heather M.
Never really liked candy corn when I was little but now who doesn't love it? Like the soft like center. Always tastes good. Love this stuff especially during Halloween! Definitely a Halloween essential!
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
My family love candy corn.. I'm buy extra bags some time you only find it on Halloween season... Perfect for decorating cakes also be nice to decorate my table for thanksgiving
Brina I.
Literally, whoever hates candy corn needs to re-evaluate their life! Especially this brand, such a smooth texture with eat bite! Definitely a must have for any Halloween party or just to eat for yourself!
Jordan H.
I love candy corn! It's so addicting and I end up eating the whole bag!! I buy a new bag every time I'm at the store! It has great flavor and it's a must have for every Halloween!!! Definitely recommend
Jennah J.
Elk Grove, CA
Omg always and forever my favorite!!! The mixture of vanilla and honey flavors always brings me back to fall from my childhood 😆 these are by far mnt favorite, and this brand is the best!!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.