BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Izabella F.
lexington
Ok I have personally loved candy corn since I was a little kid! I don't know there's just something about it that I LOVE! They are just delicious and have an amazing texture! Some people hate on them and I don't know why!
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
My absolute favorite indulgence when it comes to Halloween candy and nothing can compare. This is a great value for what you get and the flavor is amazing. I always feel like a kid again trick or treating when I have one. Would definitely recommend.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Halloween and candy corn go hand in hand. Love the taste of this brand. It is better than any other one out there. Can't do Halloween without a bag of this. You can find at most grocery stores during the Halloween time
Ka H.
Merced, CA
I love this brand of candy corn because it tastes sweeter than other brands. Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat because they are bite size of sweetness. I love stuffing as many in my mouth as possible. I love the taste blends in my mouth.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite child hood Halloween candy of all time. I'm a chocolate lover but nothing can't beat this unique flavor. Soft candy especially great for younger kids and it's safe. Recommended to all mom's! Love it!
Steven P.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
This is one of those staples for Halloween. As a kid you always found these either in a trick or treat bag, at a school class party or at home in a bowl. Nothing says Halloween as much as the sugary morsals.
Lucie P.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
So so so good! Very sweet, so I would not recommend if you don't like a lot of sugar. I've purchased this product many times and it met my expectations all of the way. Again, I would recommend. Very good. Mmmm.
Britni A.
Phillipsburg
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I am the biggest kid at heart and these candy corn bring back so many childhood memories. Amazing sweet goodness. I always find them at Walmart or any drug store. Always up to my standards and my kids as well!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a classic candy for Halloween!

I enjoy them anytime actually!

They are great for putting into smaller bags and snacking on!

They are sweet and delicious!

It's fun to add them to gift bags and bring them to Holiday parties!

I absolutely love them!
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
Although this is one of my least favorite candies it's been around my house every holiday. It's a popular candy ammongst many of my family members and this brand is a great brand.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???