BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Latarsha S.
COLUMBIA, SC
Candy corn by far is my all time favorite Halloween candy! I love them! They are the best. They are sweet and delicious. Can't get enough of them during the Halloween season! There great!
Amparo L.
I love this candy corn , it's so chewy and tastes really good , I bought it at publix, I eat this very often , I would definitely recommend and it's a good value , 10/10 would recommend to friends for sure !
Krystal R.
lol you are so nice to you but I can't wait for the next week or so I am here to see if your looking around for you and you are the best you ever did to my husband he was your best offer to
Erin H.
Redford, MI
Brach's candy corn brings back lots of memories. I love Brach's candy corn. I would always share my candy corn with my mom. I still do. We love them. They still taste the same as they did when I was a kid. I would recommend them to everyone.
Ebony W.
Tempe, AZ
FAVORITE halloween candy ever! it has the right combo of sweetness! the package allows for easy moderation and is a great tool for training or teaching kids with a simple reward!
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I mean, come on, who doesn't like candy corn? My personal favorite is Cracker Barrel's but Brach's isn't a bad alternative. It can be a tad sweet but it definitely hits the spot.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Brach's Candy Corn is my favorite candy to eat during the Halloween season! I have loved candy corn since I was a child . I eat them from time to time but for some reason I love them best for Halloween!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I am not a candy corn fan! I just can not see how anyone finds this candy edible ha! That being said I know a lot of people love candy corn and find it essential to the Halloween and fall season. Brachs is definitely a great brand and candy corn lovers will love their version!
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Candy corn is a Halloween must! Every year we start the fall with Candy Corn, which never makes it past a few days because everyone snacks on it all day. This is a tradition we won't be giving up. Plus the Brachs brand is the best it doesn't have that wax taste other brands have.
ray r.
Loveland, OH
I dont really likes this Brach's candy corn . I don't really like the way they taste.I don't eat this a lot. But if they dont cost much if you like them.You can get them at preety much and store you go to.I would dont get this agian . But you do get a lot for the money you payed.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.