BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Jaclyn L.
Miami Beach, FL
This candy corn is so delicious. Some people are so scared to try candy corn, but if you are going to try it I recommend trying this brand. It's not chalky and the flavor is perfect.
Jaycee J.
east camden
This is my favorite Halloween treat! It has been since I was a kid. I have always loved the flavor and texture! It is affordable and you can find it anywhere. It’s colors automatically make me think of Halloween.
Kate E.
I'm not a huge sweet tooth person but come halloween each year...I can never resist candy corn! Branch's is by far the best brand! a halloween staple for anyone!
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with candy corn! They are delicious and I ate them by the hand. They are great year round and come in an assortment of flavors!
Kayla S.
Port St Lucie, FL
My most favorite candy especially during halloween these to me happen to taste better than other brands not to sweet or hard or anything like that there perfect.
Andrea C.
Nothing says fall like this decadent sweet. They’re a bite of warm honey goodness that almost melt in your mouth. These candies double as great decoration on baked good, food faces and various seasonal crafting!
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite child hood Halloween candy of all time. I'm a chocolate lover but nothing can't beat this unique flavor. Soft candy especially great for younger kids and it's safe. Recommended to all mom's! Love it!
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
My absolute favorite indulgence when it comes to Halloween candy and nothing can compare. This is a great value for what you get and the flavor is amazing. I always feel like a kid again trick or treating when I have one. Would definitely recommend.
Katie C.
St. Paul
Love candy corn! Especially during the Halloween season! Puts me in the perfect Halloween mood. Great snack for the spooky Halloween horror movies!! I most often will pick up a bag from target! Totally recommended!
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Halloween and candy corn go hand in hand. Love the taste of this brand. It is better than any other one out there. Can't do Halloween without a bag of this. You can find at most grocery stores during the Halloween time
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???