BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Amparo L.
I love this candy corn , it's so chewy and tastes really good , I bought it at publix, I eat this very often , I would definitely recommend and it's a good value , 10/10 would recommend to friends for sure !
Bernadette T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love eating this candy. They have such a memorable place in my heart, great childhood memories. Makes me think of my favorite holiday, Halloween!!!🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃 A Halloween must have!!!
Kim B.
Wichita, KS
This is nothing that I like bout the flavor of the candy corn. I like that it can be used in recipes and in games, but to me, it tastes terrible. I bought it to put on a garnish on a cupcake
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Brach's Candy Corn is my favorite candy to eat during the Halloween season! I have loved candy corn since I was a child . I eat them from time to time but for some reason I love them best for Halloween!
Daisy D.
mmm who doesnt love candy corn? i want to go get some from the store right now! this is the best brand of candy corn to buy! i buy it every halloween everyone in my family loves it!! 10/10 would recommend
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Candy corn is a Halloween must! Every year we start the fall with Candy Corn, which never makes it past a few days because everyone snacks on it all day. This is a tradition we won't be giving up. Plus the Brachs brand is the best it doesn't have that wax taste other brands have.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I am not a candy corn fan! I just can not see how anyone finds this candy edible ha! That being said I know a lot of people love candy corn and find it essential to the Halloween and fall season. Brachs is definitely a great brand and candy corn lovers will love their version!
Jordan H.
I love candy corn! It's so addicting and I end up eating the whole bag!! I buy a new bag every time I'm at the store! It has great flavor and it's a must have for every Halloween!!! Definitely recommend
Leah G.
I absolutely love these! I buy them every year and can't wait until the fall/Halloween season so I can keep these in cute little dishes around the house. They're cute as decoration and addicting to eat! 😊
Alyssa K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What is Halloween without this classic treat? I like to set out a glass dish full of candy corn to snack on throughout the whole season. My family goes through several bags of these!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?