BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You either hate it or love it, but if you love. Andy corn, Brach's is literally the only brand i buy when October rolls around! It's always available in the fall and super soft and fresh🎃
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Candy corn! It's my goto candy each year. This year it was the inspiration to many of my Instagram photos. The flavor is honey and yummmmmmy. makes me feel happy with each bite.
Marin P.
Iowa City, IA
I don't buy Candy Corn often, but if I do it is definitely Brach's Candy Corn! It's a great treat when the fall time rolls around. I usually only have a few at a time though, because the taste is pretty sweet.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
By far my favorite holiday candy! It's so seasonal and doesn't involve pumpkin! I only eat this around halloween and I can't get enough. It's pure sugar so not good for someone who doesn't have a sweet tooth!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love brach candy corn I'm saving this bag for a special occasion. OK thanksgiving day. Who doesn't love sugar?
Taste sweet and colorful maybe people like it cause it attractive candy
Mary L.
Candy corn is an all time classic that Brach's Candy Corn is doing justice again and again. It simply doesn't feel like fall without it! If you're looking the spice up the flavors and textures of regular candy corns try Brach's Candy Corn Caramel!
Haley S.
Listen, candy corn is a thing you like or you do not like. It's very sweet, sugary. And tastes artificial. But I will definitely eat it if it's around. It's too nostalgic not to!
Amparo L.
I love this candy corn , it's so chewy and tastes really good , I bought it at publix, I eat this very often , I would definitely recommend and it's a good value , 10/10 would recommend to friends for sure !
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
I'm not a big fan of candy corn but I buy it for my daughter and she thinks it's super fun for the fall and for Halloween. I do like the colors and I think it is fun to have at Halloween time as a tradition.
Krystal R.
lol you are so nice to you but I can't wait for the next week or so I am here to see if your looking around for you and you are the best you ever did to my husband he was your best offer to
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.