BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
DEEELICIOUS! I look forward to candy corn every year! My husband hates it, but I'm more ham happy to take his share (; definitely not good for you but whatever, little candy corn never hurt anyone! This is by far my favorite brand!
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
The best candy corn! The best brand in my opinion. The candy corn is soft and fresh which is great. It's also made with hunny which is tasty. This will always be a great Halloween tradition. I love all the new flavors as well. Get some at target.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
This is one of my favorite candy they are so good. I just don't eat them at Halloween, but all year around. I like the regular flavor but I like the different flavors I been seeing
Alexandria P.
After trying the m&m's flavored candy corn, this isn't my favorite anymore. Great price value and definitely my favorite brand of candy corn but the white chocolate m&m's is better!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Brach's Candy Corn is my households favorite candy! Including the chocolates and goodies. Brach's never fails! Great for DIY Projects for the kids and do other awesome stuff! Great!
Amy N.
Love this stuff!! Halloween essential! I get this every year to munch on while I'm at work. It always puts me in the mood for Fall. Its worth the small amount you pay for it. I prefer this brand to others because it is always consistent in taste.
Kelly T.
Elyria, OH
The absolute best thing about fall besides the weather and the lattes! Chocolate is great but that's a staple at almost every holiday! Candy corn is the quintessential Halloween treat every single year. Don't knock it ;) always purchase worthy!
Stephanie S.
Elmhurst, NY
I'm not much of a sweet tooth but my goodness how I love candy corn. Halloween is one of my favorite dates because it's when candy corn is being released more. The good thing about it would be that you get so much for such a low price.
Karissa P.
i love candy corn. idk why no one likes it but it's such a good price and good for a sweet tooth! it's soooo sweet though so you don't need a lot but i can get it anywhere!! it's so inexpensive and soooo good
Angela M.
Astoria, NY
As a kid I HATED candy corn. I tried it again in college and seriously love it! I buy a bag as soon as I see it in the stores! I have to say, Brach's is the only brand I've ever had.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.