BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Karissa P.
i love candy corn. idk why no one likes it but it's such a good price and good for a sweet tooth! it's soooo sweet though so you don't need a lot but i can get it anywhere!! it's so inexpensive and soooo good
Maryanne A.
If you'e one of the minority of the population that like candy corn, you'll love Brach's candy corn! It's delicious, and full of flavor. It's one of the better quality candy corn brands out there. Definitely recommend for all candy corn lovers.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You either hate it or love it, but if you love. Andy corn, Brach's is literally the only brand i buy when October rolls around! It's always available in the fall and super soft and fresh🎃
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
DEEELICIOUS! I look forward to candy corn every year! My husband hates it, but I'm more ham happy to take his share (; definitely not good for you but whatever, little candy corn never hurt anyone! This is by far my favorite brand!
Bernadette T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love eating this candy. They have such a memorable place in my heart, great childhood memories. Makes me think of my favorite holiday, Halloween!!!🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃 A Halloween must have!!!
Whitney A.
Oro Valley, AZ
Every year I look forward to seeing these beautiful little candy corn and my grocery store shelf! I love these are and even if you set them out in a bowl for a couple of days you can still bite into them I have that sweet, chewy taste that you want.
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Candy corn by far is my all time favorite Halloween candy! I love them! They are the best. They are sweet and delicious. Can't get enough of them during the Halloween season! There great!
Anette G.
Houston , TX
Hands down the best and sweetest candy corn you'll taste !!!! I always get this during Halloween season at Target . You can get this anywhere tbh (Walmart Walgreens) you can decorate with candy corn in candy trays at the dinner table or do diys!
Erin H.
Redford, MI
Brach's candy corn brings back lots of memories. I love Brach's candy corn. I would always share my candy corn with my mom. I still do. We love them. They still taste the same as they did when I was a kid. I would recommend them to everyone.
Ebony W.
Tempe, AZ
FAVORITE halloween candy ever! it has the right combo of sweetness! the package allows for easy moderation and is a great tool for training or teaching kids with a simple reward!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?