BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
I may be one of the few people who absolutely loves candy corn. But nothing puts me in the mood for Halloween and fall like Brachs candy corn. It's amazing. My 4 year old loves it too!
Morgan S.
The only kind of candy corn worth buying in my opinion! It's definitely my absolute favorite. I've tried other pricier brands but they just don't compare to this original!!! Always a must buy during the Halloween season. Would absolutely recommend!
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
I don't like them they are too sweet, however the best brand if you are going to get candy corn. This has a extremely sugared caramel flavor and is usually pretty inexpensive, so it's easy to use for a sweet tooth.
Ana T.
I love candy corn even though I don't eat it as much. I did when I was small. It can be very sweet but if I still could I would eat them more often. Its also great for halloween candy.
Jessica J.
Anderson, TX
I freaking love this stuff! I am a candy corn fanatic and this stuff hits the spot every year. My apartment is always stocked with it because its a quick grab at any store. Literally will buy this year round if I could! So totally worth the calories!
Melinda F.
Taft, TX
Every time it's Halloween I go searching for this candy because it reminds me of when I was little and my mom would give us this awesome candy every year. It's a great candy and a great memory for years to come.
Imo E.
These are classic and perfect for Halloween. A must have. The creamy, smooth and yummy taste they leave in your mouth. Mouthwatering delicious. Bit size and on the go. Can't beat that.
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
This is my favorite candy corn brand 😍!! So many look the same but these are a wonderful price with a GREAT taste! It's a great value. I buy more of these during October than I can count! I'd definitely recommend.
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Candy corn! It's my goto candy each year. This year it was the inspiration to many of my Instagram photos. The flavor is honey and yummmmmmy. makes me feel happy with each bite.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love brach candy corn I'm saving this bag for a special occasion. OK thanksgiving day. Who doesn't love sugar?
Taste sweet and colorful maybe people like it cause it attractive candy
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.