BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on www.ama...
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love brach candy corn I'm saving this bag for a special occasion. OK thanksgiving day. Who doesn't love sugar?
Taste sweet and colorful maybe people like it cause it attractive candy
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO
The best candy corn! The best brand in my opinion. The candy corn is soft and fresh which is great. It's also made with hunny which is tasty. This will always be a great Halloween tradition. I love all the new flavors as well. Get some at target.
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Candy corn! It's my goto candy each year. This year it was the inspiration to many of my Instagram photos. The flavor is honey and yummmmmmy. makes me feel happy with each bite.
Alexandria P.
After trying the m&m's flavored candy corn, this isn't my favorite anymore. Great price value and definitely my favorite brand of candy corn but the white chocolate m&m's is better!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Brach's Candy Corn is my households favorite candy! Including the chocolates and goodies. Brach's never fails! Great for DIY Projects for the kids and do other awesome stuff! Great!
Amy N.
Love this stuff!! Halloween essential! I get this every year to munch on while I'm at work. It always puts me in the mood for Fall. Its worth the small amount you pay for it. I prefer this brand to others because it is always consistent in taste.
Kelly T.
Elyria, OH
The absolute best thing about fall besides the weather and the lattes! Chocolate is great but that's a staple at almost every holiday! Candy corn is the quintessential Halloween treat every single year. Don't knock it ;) always purchase worthy!
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
Candy corn is an all time classic that Brach's Candy Corn is doing justice again and again. It simply doesn't feel like fall without it! If you're looking the spice up the flavors and textures of regular candy corns try Brach's Candy Corn Caramel!
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
By far my favorite holiday candy! It's so seasonal and doesn't involve pumpkin! I only eat this around halloween and I can't get enough. It's pure sugar so not good for someone who doesn't have a sweet tooth!
Karissa P.
i love candy corn. idk why no one likes it but it's such a good price and good for a sweet tooth! it's soooo sweet though so you don't need a lot but i can get it anywhere!! it's so inexpensive and soooo good
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?