BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca L.
The best way to get me into the Halloween mood is to put out some can do corn! This staple of Halloween’s everywhere is sweet and chewy. The consistency is between that of salt water taffy and fudge! Can be found at all grocery and convenience stores.
Ashley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This candy is one of my favorites it always gets me in the Halloween spirit when I see the big bags of them. They are really good but eatting too many at once may make you feel sick (I've done it). I've never had any issues with the brand or flavor.
Kelissia H.
Love Brach's candy corn!! Very flavorful & sweet. Love the chew of the candy & the creaminess! Can be brought at Walmart, Dollar General Stores, & more. I have to have this Fall treat or it's just not Fall to me!! My absolute favorite Fall candy!!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to hate candy corn ,but I love it now. It tastes so sweet and yummy. There is absolutely nothing bad about this candy. It's so perfect for the fall and Halloween season. I recommend to everyone to just give it a try. Cause candy corn is pretty dang good!
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Halloween candy of all time! And I have tried so many different brands of candy corn but none of them taste as good as Brachs does. I eat it all year round not just on Halloween. Made with real honey, so yummy and tasty, ill eat it forever....
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Halloween candies. It's usually only available around fall time so you've got to stock up. It has a sweet honey flavor and it's kinda chewy. I usually buy mine at Walgreens or the grocery store but they are always a favorite. 👻🎃
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this candy! It always gets me pumped for Halloween. The colors are so festive, and the candy itself has that delicious, iconic flavor. Perfect for grabbing a handful to munch or even cook with. The price point on these is right on point.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn is absolutely a fall staple in my opinion. While I eat significantly less and less of it every year, it looks lovely in a candy jar (if it makes it that far). Candy Corn should be made with real honey and this is the best in my book.
Arielle M.
Newport News, VA
Nothing says Halloween like Candy Corn. I have been enjoying these delicious candies since I was a little girl. They are available everywhere that sells candy. I would recommend to anyone that loves candy and are open to trying different things.
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am absolutely obsessed with candy corn! Especially this time of year. It always gets me excited for fall and Halloween! The Brach’s kind are by far the best flavor. I also like the pumpkins too! Can’t wait to stock up for the season! #hallowin
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.