BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on www.ama...
Ashley S.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This candy is one of my favorites it always gets me in the Halloween spirit when I see the big bags of them. They are really good but eatting too many at once may make you feel sick (I've done it). I've never had any issues with the brand or flavor.
Kristen C.
Harvest, AL
It's NOT Halloween until you have candy corn!! I leave this out in an decorative bowl for easy snacking! It's also great to decorate with! I use fall leaves and twine around a large candle votive and fill half way with candy corn and add a candle!!!
Kelissia H.
Love Brach's candy corn!! Very flavorful & sweet. Love the chew of the candy & the creaminess! Can be brought at Walmart, Dollar General Stores, & more. I have to have this Fall treat or it's just not Fall to me!! My absolute favorite Fall candy!!
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Halloween candy of all time! And I have tried so many different brands of candy corn but none of them taste as good as Brachs does. I eat it all year round not just on Halloween. Made with real honey, so yummy and tasty, ill eat it forever....
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to hate candy corn ,but I love it now. It tastes so sweet and yummy. There is absolutely nothing bad about this candy. It's so perfect for the fall and Halloween season. I recommend to everyone to just give it a try. Cause candy corn is pretty dang good!
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Halloween candies. It's usually only available around fall time so you've got to stock up. It has a sweet honey flavor and it's kinda chewy. I usually buy mine at Walgreens or the grocery store but they are always a favorite. 👻🎃
Arielle M.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Nothing says Halloween like Candy Corn. I have been enjoying these delicious candies since I was a little girl. They are available everywhere that sells candy. I would recommend to anyone that loves candy and are open to trying different things.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Candy corn is absolutely a fall staple in my opinion. While I eat significantly less and less of it every year, it looks lovely in a candy jar (if it makes it that far). Candy Corn should be made with real honey and this is the best in my book.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this candy! It always gets me pumped for Halloween. The colors are so festive, and the candy itself has that delicious, iconic flavor. Perfect for grabbing a handful to munch or even cook with. The price point on these is right on point.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am absolutely obsessed with candy corn! Especially this time of year. It always gets me excited for fall and Halloween! The Brach’s kind are by far the best flavor. I also like the pumpkins too! Can’t wait to stock up for the season! #hallowin
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?