Caitlyn W.

MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.
1 year, 9 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I would follow the expiration date on the bags.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
1 year, 9 months ago
I would say about 4 months is the time I feel comfortable with it for baking with it.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
1 year, 10 months ago
They say it's good for 6-8 months. But I would check the expiration on the bag just to make sure
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Although it has a VERY LONG shelf life, as with any food item (it contains sugar) It can "go bad" or begin to harden. :) You could store it for a while.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Mary Esther, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
I honestly don't think the candy goes bad. I bought a bag after Halloween and I just now opened it and it's still fresh.
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
1 year, 11 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They should be ok as long as they are unopened.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
1 year, 11 months ago
I believe as long as you keep them in a silled bag theyll be good as long as you have them.