BY BRACHS

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Sandy V.
I used to love eating this when I was a kid. I purchase these at Target every year around Halloween, but I can't ever seem to finish a whole bag so it ends up being thrown away every year. It still has the same great flavor, but it's just not something that I love anymore. I prefer other halloween candy over this one, but it is definitely a classic for halloween .
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
CANDY CORN!! Where do I begin... I love it so much. When you start seeing candy corn that means Halloween is right around the corner. So much deliciousness packed in such a small piece of candy. Definitely one of my favorite Halloween treats!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Personally I do not really like Candy Corns, but I can admit that they are the mark of fall for me. They are nostalgic for me and remind me of Halloween and treats and fall leaves. Sigh..... not much for the sickly candy corn taste, that really just tastes like sugar. But I do love them for the memories they bring up.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Am I the only one who LOVES CANDY CORN. I legitimately wait all year untill Halloween just to get it. This year I was smart and waited untill after to buy and I couldn't be happier. People always ask whats my deal with it and all I can say is "idk but i love it". Lol. I mean its kinda hard yet soft plus its made with real honey.
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn are a halloween treat that are a tradition for many, but to me the taste and texture of them are gross and unappealing. They taste gritty and overly processed, like its just sugar and food dye. I've never liked them since I was young and I don't think that'll be changing soon.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
OK I LOVE LOVE LOVE CANDY CORNS!! You must try them if you’ve never experienced these. They make your sweet tooth immediately go away and you crave more and more! They are so cheap and easy to find! I recommend you get your hands on these!
Erin C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really don't enjoy Halloween I don't know why but I just don't.  What I do love is Halloween season coming around which means candy corn. It's just so yummy. I am not a fan of the other flavors like why change a classic?!
amber n.
Whitesburg, KY
Brachs candy corn is by far the best candg corn on the market! I ve tried multiple brands and none can compare to the soft mellow cream texture! They just melt in your mouth! Brachs candy corn is a halloween tradition in our family when October rolls around the first thing on my mind is CANDY CORN and of course it has to be BRACHS!!! SO SO YUMMY!! Brach's, Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 Oz
Michelle C.
Absolutely the best Halloween candy ever invented. Not only are they decorative in cute little glass dishes sitting around the house all fall but they are perfect for grabbing a hand full as you walk by. I wish we could get these all year long and just change the colors 😊 to suit the season were in. You can get these yummy candies at any retail market, gas station, dollar stores or
quick stops.
Desireè L.
Alanson
When you think about Halloween what is the first candy you think about? Reese's, skittles? Mines candy corn! One of the first traditional Halloween candies, just the flavor, consistency everything about these triangle/ pumpkin shaped candies are amazing. Not too expensive and worth the money! You an buy these anywhere to a gas station to a local grocery store! Yum Brach's Candy Corn
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???