BY BRACHS #9 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really enjoy Branch's Candy Corn!. When I finally see all the bags of this Halloween favorite on the shelves, I get so excited! These little yellow and orange candy's, bring back childhood memories. It's the one candy that I'm sure everyone grew up with and has come to love. You can find them at pretty much any food retailers, but I prefer to buy them at Target, which they sell for just $2.49, for a 22oz bag. These little candy corns have an irresistible, sugary, goodness of a taste. You can't eat just one, so you might as well grab a handful! They come in all different flavors, but the classic is my favorite. They also have Smored, Mellowcreme Autumn mix, Sea Salt Chocolate and Apple Mix flavors. So grab a bag today and head down memory lane!
Sandy V.
I used to love eating this when I was a kid. I purchase these at Target every year around Halloween, but I can't ever seem to finish a whole bag so it ends up being thrown away every year. It still has the same great flavor, but it's just not something that I love anymore. I prefer other halloween candy over this one, but it is definitely a classic for halloween .
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
CANDY CORN!! Where do I begin... I love it so much. When you start seeing candy corn that means Halloween is right around the corner. So much deliciousness packed in such a small piece of candy. Definitely one of my favorite Halloween treats!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Candy corn is my absolute favorite Halloween candy! I'm addicted to candy, and this by far is one of the best! Many companies sell candy corn for the Halloween and all throughout the year. But, there is none better than Brach's brand of candy corn. It simply tastes authentic. Trust me, once you try their brand you will understand my reason for saying this. I have tried other brands and they taste like wax! Brach's brand has such a creamy taste. Not overly sweet, but just right. Once you pop one in your mouth, its hard to stop eating them! Before long the entire bag is gone! Voila!
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Am I the only one who LOVES CANDY CORN. I legitimately wait all year untill Halloween just to get it. This year I was smart and waited untill after to buy and I couldn't be happier. People always ask whats my deal with it and all I can say is "idk but i love it". Lol. I mean its kinda hard yet soft plus its made with real honey.
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
Nothing says Halloween better than a bag of Brach's Candy Corn! The sweetest snack for any age. This is such a nostalgic candy. These can be purchased at any local grocery store, Walmart, Target or wherever you buy candy. I would highly recommend these for anyone. They are not only good for snacking but are also great for fall crafts. 🎃
Real V.
Rio Vista, CA
Brach's Candy Corn instantly gives me the autumn vibe. One of my favorite candies for my favorite season! I love the fact it's made with delicious real honey! I picked this up at the local Walmart store. I would recommend to anyone wanting a slightly healthier sweet treat. The kiddos love to gobble them up! #hallowin #contest #influenster
Natisha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ever since I was a little girl the soul reason I looked forward to Halloween was for the candy corn I love this candy so much it makes me so happy when I go in the store and they start to put out the candy my eyes dart straight to candy corn . I prefer Brachs over all other brands because they been around for so long the candy taste like it suppose to yes it's very sweet and I love it you can purchase it and your local dollar store grocery store corner store I recommend this Halloween treat to all . Happy Halloween !
#Hallowin #Contest @Influenster
Megan H.
It's that time of year... Fall!! And every year I buy a big bag of Brach's Candy Corn, because it's the best! I love candy corn. It's like the mascot candy for fall I think! I like to mix mine with Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts - Salted. I mix them together in a container and snack away. I think Brach's actually makes a mixture like this but it's so hard to find!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Brach's Candy Corn, they are delicious to eat and we even use them for crafts and we also fill bowls at Halloween all through the house for guests. They are a big hit with guests and our family alike. My son and husband are addicted to them.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.