Add a Photo

Candy Corn, 16 oz
Photos (70)
Allison C.
Allison C.

For the past few years, I just assumed everyone liked candy corn. How could you NOT? It's the quintessential Halloween candy, and I'd even go as far as to say it's the quintessential autumn candy! You can eat it in September, October, and November to get those autumn / Halloween / Thanksgiving vibes. Brach's Candy Corn is a staple of my childhood, absolutely! I've had other brands, and they just aren't as good! It's all about the flavor and the texture. Other non-Brach candy corn candies suffer from many of the same maladies: they are too hard, too crumbly, too waxy, or the sweetness is unpalatable. Brach has their recipe down pat: The candies are soft but just a little bit chewy. The sweetness can be a little strong, but not overwhelming, tasting more of honey than anything else. They are just perfect! I am Team Candy Corn! Specifically, I'm Team Brach's Candy Corn! ;-)
Annie V.
Annie V.
Wilson, NC

Girlygirl
Girlygirl

However I know people have different opinions but here is my review. I went to the store looking for some candy corn one day. Found Brach's corn. Took it home and was very excited to take a bite of a sweet looking piece of candy corn.. Took a bite and was very disappointed. The hardness isn't my type of corn. The flavor was over packed with sweetness. The only reason I give 2 stars is because the candy corn on the box is very hypnotising and very tasty looking. I only recommend if you have a HUGE sweet tooth! Thanks for reading this! Hope this helps!
Mike C.
Mike C.

Candy corn always reminds me of being a kid. From eating them until my mouth had a waxy unsettling coating. To wondering if each color taste different. (Spoiler, they do!). From separating a bunch of them and sticking them back together in different combinations.

One thing I will say is you have to have Brach's. all other makers will just not do. Made with real honey (that's not to say it's good for you) but at least you know it's one less processed ingredient.

It's not Halloween until you've opened a bag of brach's candy corn!
Shari V.
Shari V.

I loved Candy Corn since I was a little girl.

Even as an adult I still have a sweet tooth for candy corn only around Halloween of course. People look at me strange when I tell them I have a craving for candy corn. I never understood why candy corn has such a bad rap, it's chewy and sweet and pretty to look at. And if you have the patience you can stack them up to look like an ear of corn. I don't care what others think Candy Corn I love you and you will always remind me of my childhood Forever a favorite!
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA

I always hear people talk about how much they hate Candy Corn but I just don't understand why. Candy Corns are Delicious! They are one candy that I never get tired of eating over and over again. I recently found out that they have ones for Valentines day as well so you can enjoy them on different holidays throughout the year which I am very happy about. For Halloween I love when the pumpkin shaped ones are included. I know they taste the same but for some reason I just love those so much more lol
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Compton, CA

I love when the end of the year holiday season comes, it always begins with lots of candy. During Halloween and Thanksgiving I indulge in Candy Corn! Usually, I don't discriminate, I eat any and all candy corn. However, this weekend while shopping at Target I came about Brach's Candy Corn made with REAL honey! You can taste the difference. It is really delicious and would recommend everyone try it out, at least once. I bet you will be sold.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Wingdale , Ny

These are a Halloween staple!! I feel like when I see these hit the shelves the Halloween season has definitely begun, and there is no better brand then brachs. The taste is different and I feel like these are creamier then the Compition. If you haven't tried these candy corns for the Halloween season then you definitely need to get them to put in your little treat bowl and they will for sure become a holiday staple for you as well.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Whitinsville, MA

Candy Corn is a classic Halloween treat! Just seeing it in stores reminds me of fall and Halloween. While I am not a fan of the taste, I always make sure I have a jar of Candy Corn on display for fall and Halloween. The taste is too sweet for me and it leaves a bad aftertaste but my husband loves it! I recommend Candy Corn solely for decorating purposes, however if you love sweets then you will probably love the taste!
Audra H.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH

This is the quintessential candy of Halloween! The sugary confection has long been a staple in most Trick-or-treat pails. My son recently found that he loves it, and can't get enough! I have to limit it, because after all, the main ingredient is pure sugar. But to have it for one week during Halloween festivities won't hurt. Much. We will buy a few extra bags. The candy is already hard, so it won't go stale for awhile.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
New Carrollton , MD

What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
Madison C.

I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA

What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.