BY BRACHS

Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can’t even begin to explain how much I dislike these candy hearts. They are chalky with such an odd flavor. Was never a fan. Mh kids don’t care for them either. Definitely do not recommend but to each their own.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
These are a tradition I am glad is not exactly mainstream anymore. They are chalky and tasteless, though still one of the few products out there that can make use of the gimmick where you can read and communicate with the edible goody you are handing out.
Jessica S.
Ripley, TN
These are so good!!!!! Just as long as they keep them as the smaller ones I've tried the bigger ones before an i think the flavors in it were not mixed correctly the taste was not good... my mother also likes these smaller ones she buys 2 bags as soon as they hit the shelf!!! Haha
Shae C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am one of those rare people who are obsessed with these. The candy hearts have to be Brachs, nothing else compares. After last Valentine's Day, I bought enough packs on sale to last me throughout the year. They never went stale either. I wish these were year round, I love them so much.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my absolute favorite valentine treats. Maybe it's the nostalgia or the cute little sayings, but I just love these candies. I keep them in my office during the month of February for the employees to grab at their leisure. Just the best!!
Thera H.
Who hasn't eaten conversation heart candies? These little sugary, chalky candies have been around for ages and are a Valentine's Day favorite. I wouldn't say these are my favorite candy, but I don't hate them either. I think everyone should eat at least one in their life.
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
I like these when they're all thats left but don't mistake them for the good ones. They have an inconsistent texture that leaves me feeling unsatisfied and like I haven't done Valentine's day right. The messages are cute and if you like your conversation hearts puffy with green apple flavor, go for these.
Elizabeth R.
Murray, KY
These may not be everyones favorite candy, and its not my favorite as well but near valentines day is when these are most sold and yes I am one of those who goes out and buys them to eat just to be in the festive mood. On a normal day I would not usually buy these to eat day to day.
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have never really been a fan of these they just taste like chalk to and has this bitter after taste. They need to step it up because no one wants something the taste, smell, and feels like chalk and leaves you with a nasty after taste.
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
The candy of your first Valentine! I always enjoyed getting them. I loved the different boxes and colors they came in but i never really just ate them like skittles. Certain colors were very yummy but other ones tasted like chalk. ...