BY BRACHS

Enjoy Brachs Chocolate Covered California Raisin. Brachs Chocolate Cvrd Calif Raisin 7.5-Pound (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Brach's Brachs, Chocolate Covered California Raisin (1x7.5 Lb)
  • "I grew up having all kinds of Brach candy and the chocolate covered raisins are one of my favorite." in 4 reviews
  • "A bit more dry than other chocolate covered raisins, but the perfect snack for watching a movie." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite candy would buy every week!" in 1 review
  • "The raisins are plump and covered in the perfect amount of chocolate" in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of sweetness but not too sweet. " in 1 review
Misty E.
Brach's Chocolate Covered California Raisins are the best chocolate covered raisins on the market. You can buy the Dollar Store brands, but they wont taste anything like these. Brach's have the plumpest raisins, and the best tasting chocolate.
Ana R.
Austin, TX
They are yummy!! This is a perfect snack when you are on the go or just for anything. The milk chocolate is a great combination with the raisin gives it a well balanced taste. These chocolate covered raisins are not to sweet where it becomes bothersome.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Absolutely lovely! Good flavor and nice and smooth. Decent sized raisins and a larger amount in the package than the competitors. I definitely would buy these again and recommend this brand if you're in the market something like these candies.
Mayra R.
I just love these raisins. I usually don't purchase chocolate covered raisins because the chocolate is not sweet enough for me. The chocolate is sweet enough and goes well with the raisins. I don't purchase any other brand but this one.
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
This is absolutely my favorite candy ! I love the dark chocolate or the milk chocolate+ I always go to the dollar store and grab me boxes for home , the movies , whatever is always better with my chocolate raisons
Shelby H.
Fort Smith, AR
OMGAWD!!! I love chocolate covered raisins! Most amazing invention Ever !!! Rich chocolate flavor then that juicy raisin I used to buy them all the time but not so much anymore
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love chocolate covered raisons! I could eat bags and bags of these! They are a great price with a lot in the bag I would just say I wish they we're as moist as the Nestle brand but all around they are still good and I will continue to buy them and recommend them
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
I find these to be quite good. They are perfect for when I want a little something sweet. I like the smoothness of the chocolate & the texture of the raisin combined. If you like chocolate & raisins, I recommend these.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love them, my hubby can't stand raisins... so leaves more for me.. Hehehe.. I do love these oh so much.. Very sweet, great chocolate, and so yummy... Plus raisins are good for you!!
Casey W.
Anna, TX
SO YUM! I love these; they also have a dark chocolate one that is even better than the milk chocolate. When I go to see a movie I go and pick some of these bad boys up at the bulk section at the grocery store!
Keny J.
Marquette, MI
Have your tried the dark chocolate kind?
Anai B.
Yes but for me they are not that good