BY BRACHS

Brianna P.
Mesquite
If I could eat chocolate all day it would have to be chocolate almonds and these are amazing. They have such a good taste. I purchase these at Walmart every time I go. I highly recommend these to any person who loves almonds and chocolate.
Cara D.
Marianna, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! My grandfather used to always have a bag of these on hand and I'd feel so special when he chose to share with me. Great snack, great memories.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Estas almendras son una merienda rapida espectacular para cuando no te da tiempo de comer nada y vas en el carro o corriendo de un lado a otro, te salvan
Stefanie  A.
Memphis, TN
Just had some of these, my son picked these up for me today. Nice smooth chocolate and tender almonds. I will most definitely be buying more of these.
Bree F.
Wether it's almonds or peanuts this brand never fails me! Great snack to take to the movies! Great to put in trail mixes also! :)
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
Nom nom nom! Soooo delicious! If you are looking for chocolate with a little bit of nutty then this is the product for you!!!
Joanna A.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these they have two of my favorite things, chocolate and almonds. These are very addictive though.
Allie B.
These are ok I love dark chocolate covered roasted almonds they are so good the best almonds
Jay M.
Auckland.
I've heard these are amazing! Although I've tried finding them in my country, but I've had no luck! I'm really wanting to try these.