BY BRACHS

Brachs?? Black Jelly Bird Eggs Candy.
An Easter basket favorite.
Since 1904.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
First of all I love Brach's. Second of all I love black jelly beans. So this is the perfect combination for me. Brach's makes the best jelly beans they are full of flavor and always fresh. These black jelly beans are the best!
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
My boyfriend and i truly dislike these the taste and after taste is horrid we wont ever purchase these again theya re disgusting
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
My favorite jelly beans! I love black licorice and get one or two bags each Easter season to enjoy by myself! Glad to see these out before Valentine's Day!
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I just love brachs jelly beans they have went into every easter basket i ever made and my kids are grown .but i have to say the black one are my least favorite jelly bean.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
When i think of great candy and easter candy i think of branches. There all so good especially these
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Biloxi, MS
Fantastic jelly beans. The classic taste of these jelly beans takes me back to childhood.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Gary, IN
A tasty treat to eat once a year, but any more than that will leave you with a tooth ache. All in all though a must have for your Easter baskets, with a fair price!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
I really eating branches jelly beans every jelly bean has a great taste to it I eat jelly beans all year
Justin P.
Justin P.
Schererville, IN
VERY affordable and a great buy for families especially around Easter, but some people like me eat jelly beans all year round.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
A classic jelly bean found in many an Easter basket. These are the beans I remember growing up. Love buying them to add some nostalgia to my Easter!