Brach's Black Jelly Bird Eggs Candy uploaded by D'sherlna R.

BY BRACHS

Brachs?? Black Jelly Bird Eggs Candy.
An Easter basket favorite.
Since 1904.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Donelle W.
Definitely not a favorite. Will not re-purchase. Not a bad price for the bag. Not my cuppa tea. They are the easiest thing to find I thought I would purchase it because it was new. Can’t recommend won’t recommend
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Brach's is just a trusted name in candy and never disappoints. I like that you can find Black Jelly bean flavor all in one bag instead of the mix. My husband LOVES the black ones and usually picks all them out, but this way he has his own bag!
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
First of all I love Brach's. Second of all I love black jelly beans. So this is the perfect combination for me. Brach's makes the best jelly beans they are full of flavor and always fresh. These black jelly beans are the best!
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I just love brachs jelly beans they have went into every easter basket i ever made and my kids are grown .but i have to say the black one are my least favorite jelly bean.
Laura F.
Gary, IN
A tasty treat to eat once a year, but any more than that will leave you with a tooth ache. All in all though a must have for your Easter baskets, with a fair price!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
My favorite jelly beans! I love black licorice and get one or two bags each Easter season to enjoy by myself! Glad to see these out before Valentine's Day!
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A classic jelly bean found in many an Easter basket. These are the beans I remember growing up. Love buying them to add some nostalgia to my Easter!
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
My boyfriend and i truly dislike these the taste and after taste is horrid we wont ever purchase these again theya re disgusting
Justin P.
Schererville, IN
VERY affordable and a great buy for families especially around Easter, but some people like me eat jelly beans all year round.
sarai g.
Hands down great candy, made by the very best brand you could always find me in the sweets dept looking for these bad boys