Brachs BG11139 Brachs Malts - 1x6LB uploaded by Diana M.

BY BRACHS

Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I know a lot of people don't like these; they are not for everyone. I do like them, and people always give me them when they receive them! They have a good crunch, and the middle melts a little bit once it gets moving around in your mouth. They are not something I would ever buy, but like I said, people give them to me when they have them because they aren't always appreciated!
Bangla D.
Trenton, NJ
I love to eat these. it taste super good. I can eat these whole day. I brought them last week and they are really good trustme!
Casey H.
Maybe mine were expired but they tasted weird and off. I prefer whoppers I guess
Taiana F.
Doral, FL
OMG! Me encanta! No hay nada mejor que chocolate con galletas por dentro o almendras, me encanta ! Este en especial tiene riquísimo sabor y textura, es buena alternativa y vale cada centavo. Se disfruta !
Diana M.
Great chocolate flavor and delicious filling inside! Very good for snacks! It is irresistible because eating the first will want more and more! I love chocolate
Giselle D.
Love in this product. It's one the all chocolats what I love. Delicious. Good job crach. Recommend. 100