BY BRACHS

Brach's® Autumn Mix Candy.
America's #1®.
Since 1904.
Made with real honey & cocoa. see more...

• Wow this is my number one candy of the season i love my c...3 Answers
  • Are the pumpkins the same as regular candy corn? 5 Answers
Brach's Autumn Mix Candy
  • "I am a candy corn fiend and this is my fave kind the autumn mix with the candy corn and the pumpkins has more bang for your buck." in 8 reviews
Sherise R.
I love, love, love this Autumn mix bag of Candy Corn by Brach's. I most definitely recommend this to any & everyone who is a candy corn lover. I love, love, love this Autumn mix bag of Candy Corn by Brach's. I most definitely recommend this to any & everyone who is a candy corn lover. Pic #2 is of my own homemade DIY Halloween Inspired Candy Corn cupcakes that I prepared for my childrens Halloween party at school. They are decorated and stuffed with the delicious Brach's Autumn Mix Candy Corn It's my most favorite MUST HAVE snack every year, It's like I just can't shake them. 🍬🌽🎃👻🤡 Brach's Autumn Mix Candy
Tori G.
Gonzales
I love this brand of candy corn! It's a great product, the flavor and texture are always consistent.  I love when Halloween comes around and I can purchase the Autumn mix.  I love the little pumpkins! I will always buy this brand when I'm craving candy corn.
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
This is the perfect mix of Halloween for me. When it comes to candy for this holiday these have to be my absolute favorite. I will munch on these all the time by these really help put me in the Halloween mood all year round
Megan D.
In the fall, I alway buy, and quickly eat, a bag of these. No one else in my household enjoys candy corn, but it's just not fall without Brach's Autumn mix. Yes, they are a little sickeningly sweet, but I enjoy them.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy, and my favorite candy corn is the chocolate kernels. We get these in the house, and I just can't stop snacking on them. I don't like sharing either. Yes, I'm terrible.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are not just a Halloween staple in my home but a fall staple. I typically have to hide them from my mother because she goes overboard with them. A great fall treat to nosh on for sure!
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i love these,ive ate these for a couple years now and i was truly addicted to them..i would start at the bottom and eat my way up...they are found at walmart and just about anywhere and inexpensive truly..i will always buy this product and i do recommend it to all the sweets junkies out there
Molly R.
I've been going for this candy since I was a kid, and it is one of my favorite parts about autumn. Obviously it isn't extremely healthy, but hey it's the start of the holiday season so it's time to live a bit! I buy at least four bags a season, probably more this year because everyone in my house loves it so much.
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom had these out when I was growing up and so did her mother and now of course I buy them in fall and put them out in a dish. The pumpkins are my favorite. Sugary sweet and they add color and make a nice decoration as well
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mmm Halloween candy!!! I love candy corn and the mix has the chocolate and the pumpkins too! The pumpkins are my fav but I'll eat a whole bag so this prevents me from that since there's only a few scattered throughout.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
Are the pumpkins the same as regular candy corn?
Yolanda D.
Wow this is my number one candy of the season i love my candy corn this is the best brand to get i love the pumpkin heads my favorite of all time sweet soft cream cheese love then highly recommend if you love candy corn autumn flavor chocalate candy corn and Orignal honey corn love it.