Brach's Autumn Mix Candy

Brach's® Autumn Mix Candy.
America's #1®.
Since 1904.
Made with real honey & cocoa.

Wow this is my number one candy of the season i love my candy corn this is the best brand to get i love the pumpkin heads my favorite of all time sweet soft cream cheese love then highly recommend if you love candy corn autumn flavor chocalate candy corn and Orignal honey corn love it.
Are the pumpkins the same as regular candy corn?
Start your review of Brach's Autumn Mix Candy!
Product Highlights
I am a candy corn fiend and this is my fave kind the autumn mix with the candy corn and the pumpkins has more bang for your buck.in reviews
Amelia M.
Cutler Bay, FL
Fall has not officially begin until I have my autumn candy corns. They are so yummy. Very addictive.
Kira H.
Austin, TX
This is a Halloween staple at our house! We love the pumpkins and the chocolate candy corn the most. My youngest son is obsessed. It's sweet but not too sweet, its soft in texture, not hard, and its the best brand of candy corn we have tried. We get this every year. :)
Anna R.
Spokane, WA
I wait all year long for these Halloween treats! They are so tasty and addictive! I purchase mine at Fred Meyer at a great price. The pumpkins are my absolute favorite. I would recommend these to anyone who loves candy corn flavored treats!
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
Brach's Autumn Mix Candy uploaded by Amanda D.
I’m not the biggest fan of candy corn. Especially just eating it out of the bag, but using it for other things is great. I use it for an autumn Chex mix and it’s always a hit. The pumpkins make it so cute and festive!
Michelle R.
Salisbury, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love all of product s made by Brach .The really know how to make candy. I can't get enough of their candy. Best candy ever I highly recommend them to anyone who wants good quality candy.
April C.
courtney H.
Renton, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn and snagged a bag of this the other day. The regular candy corn and the pumpkins are great but I really dislike the chocolate flavor. It's just off putting when you are trying to enjoy plain old candy corn. Luckily the kids liked it.
Felicia P.
branford fl
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wait every fall for the autumn mix to come out. Its a great assortment of candy corn. I especially enjoy the pumpkin shaped candy corn. It may be candy corn but they taste different when they're shaped like pumpkins. They are affordable and easy to store.
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Brachs Autumn Mix candy corn is a perfect candy dish treat to put on the Halloween table. I only eat candy corn this time of year. It is a bit too sweet but the occasional indulgence can't hurt one. @brachscandy Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 11 Oz.. #influenster trickortreat
reeeses R.
Brach's Autumn Mix Candy uploaded by reeeses R.
I love, love, love this Autumn mix bag of Candy Corn by Brach's. I most definitely recommend this to any & everyone who is a candy corn lover. I love, love, love this Autumn mix bag of Candy Corn by Brach's. I most definitely recommend this to any & everyone who is a candy corn lover. Pic #2 is of my own homemade DIY Halloween Inspired Candy Corn cupcakes that I prepared for my childrens Halloween party at school. They are decorated and stuffed with the delicious Brach's Autumn Mix Candy Corn It's my most favorite MUST HAVE snack every year, It's like I just can't shake them. 🍬🌽🎃👻🤡 Brach's Autumn Mix Candy