Brach & Brock Confections, Inc. Autumn Mix, 16 oz uploaded by Sidney G.Brach & Brock Confections, Inc. Autumn Mix, 16 oz uploaded by Peggy K.Brach & Brock Confections, Inc. Autumn Mix, 16 oz uploaded by Litisha L.

Brach & Brock Confections, Inc. Autumn Mix, 16 oz

BY BRACH & BROCK CONFECTIONS, INC.

Autumn Mix, 16 oz see more...

Sidney G.
These are such a wonderful treat to have around the house for Halloween and even fall for that matter. They are super affordable when you get them from target. The more flavors help you avoid getting sick of them
Laurie T.
Some wait for fall for pumpkin spice, others for candy corn. I wait for fall for the Autumn Mix from Brach & Brock. It is my all time favorite fall treat. Probably because of the Maple candies mixed with our favorite pumpkins and candy corn. This is the best mix for treats and for decor in the candy dish (yes, I'm Southern and have a candy dish full of candy at all times). Get out and try a bag. Your sweet tooth will not be disappointed.
Litisha L.
Columbus , OH
This is by far my favorite halloween sweet treat. I love candy corn since I was a kid. You get so many different flavors all in one bag. I especially love the cute shaped mini pumpkins they put in the bag as well. When I think of fall & halloween candy corn is the first thing that comes to mind.
Tamarah P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Autumn Mix candies! They taste so yummy and sweet. I was always a lover of candy corn then the pumpkin candy since I was a little girl and this time I tasted the Indian corn candy for the first time (brown-tipped candy corn) and loved the taste. I was surprised to notice the brown part tasted like chocolate! Great to put on cupcakes and regular cakes as decor and in celebration for the awesome Fall season! Highly recommended!
Peggy K.
They come in an assorted mix of pure honey tasting candy corn and miniature pumpkins, and candy corn with a bit of chocolate. Not a big fan of the chocolate bits but love the pumpkins. A good mix of colors for spooky decorating.
Keliesha J.
This is my absolute favorite candy corn package to purchase! My favorite of course are the pumpkins! Do they sell a bag with just pumpkins? Anyway you still can't go wrong with this. I'm not crazy about the chocolate ones but I still eat them. This brand is sold at almost every store you go into during the fall.
Antoinette H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Halloween so much. This mix is only sold during this time of year and I look foward to it cause I so can't get enough of them. I'm a big fan of candy corn which I can get all year round but this mix I can only get during Hallowe'en. I usually will stock up on this product just so I can enjoy them longer which usually doesn't always last much longer afterwards.
Kailee M.
I love these candy corn mixes! The kids love the little Pumpkins and always eat them first! That's ok with me because I love the little chocolate flavored candy corns the best! We get these every year and there are tons of fun ways to use them in edible decoratives!
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
This candy corn mix is great not only to eat but great for home decor to put in a cute jar for the holidays! These are great because they don't melt and can be out to use in so may ways! I would repurchase and recommended!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Absolute favorite fall candy! Love love love the mix of getting chocolate candy corn regular candy corn and the pumpkins mixed in! SO SO good can't get enough sometimes I hesitate to buy because I can't stop eating but get you some bought at target!Brach's Autumn Mix Candy, 21 oz
WENDY B.
Are these candies gluten-free? Are they made in a gluten- free factory or production facility?
Geovanna R.
Onde encontrar esses doces ?