BPI Sports Whey-HD Ultra Premium Whey Protein Powder, Granola Crunch, 2 Pound uploaded by Anthony J.

BY BPI SPORTS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What is Whey-HD? Whey protein is must-have in the fitness industry because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids which aids in muscle recovery. Each serving of Whey-HD provides 25 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein with minimal fat, carbohydrates, sodium and other stuff you can do without. Try to compare our protein to others. there's no doubt that Whey-HD raises the bar in this sports supplement category. This great-tasting drink mix dissolves easily in water and may also be taken anytime to promote recovery and help build strong muscles. Why is it better? Whey-HD is an ultra-premium Muscle Building Protein Powder. This is BPI's best-tasting protein supplement yet - with a formula that features multiple quality whey proteins resulting in a nutritious and multi-functional protein supplement that ensures a superior bio-available protein source for athlete muscle. see more...

Review (1)
Anthony J.
Great tasting! But the granola..

So I love drinking my protein in a standard shaker cup with water. That means that my protein has to dissolve fairly easily for me to really enjoy it. I'm glad to say that I was very pleased with how this product performs. The granola flavor tastes great. But I just couldn't get over drinking the little granola chunks. Idk, maybe it's just me, but I prefer to have my drinks chunkless and smooth. Overall, great product.
Anthony J.
Hey guys. I really dig the taste of this powder. But I noticed that there isn't that much granola inside the tub. Anyone else notice only a small mount of granola?