BY BPI SPORTS

Best Protein Cookies and Cream 2 lb 2 Pound Powder see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Afton F.
I do like this protein. From a keto perspective, it’s great! Zero carbs and recovers my muscles without making me feel too full and sluggish. The cookies & cream flavor isn’t the best. It’s not horrible, but to me it doesn’t taste like how it’s supposed to. The formula is also gritty and has a sugary texture. Other than that, this is a great protein that I will continue to use, trying different flavors of course. The value is amazing too for the amount you get. If you’re on the ketogenic diet or just trying the stay away from carbs, I would definitely recommend this.
Xyomara R.
San Diego , CA
Love this Bpi product! Doesn’t leave any harsh after taste. And again you can’t go wrong with cookies and cream! Bought mine at a local GNC or grocery store such as grocery outlet. Very satisfied with this product.
Nia R.
This tastes amazing. My fear with protein is that it won't taste good and I'm not gonna wanna drink my shake like I'm supposed to. This powder doesn't leave any harsh, bitter tastes in my mouth and I love that.