BPI Sports - Best BCAA Peptide Linked Branched Chain Aminos Blue Raspberry - 10.58 oz. uploaded by Shantall E.BPI Sports - Best BCAA Peptide Linked Branched Chain Aminos Blue Raspberry - 10.58 oz. uploaded by Kathy S.

BY BPI SPORTS

PEPTIDE LINKED BRANCHED CHAIN AMINOS* PROTEIN MOLECULES - 10 grams + BCAAs (Oligopeptide Bonds) LEAN MUSCLE 2 grams + CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) MIND/MUSCLE 500 mg (Agmatine Sulfate) BPI SPORTS BEST BCAA(tm) is not your typical, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close. This formula is the first to bond the three branched chain amino acids - leucine, isoleucine and valine - utilizing a proprietary process route, to form oligopeptides (a bonded chain of amino acids; for example, a peptide linked chain). The oligopeptide-based branched chain amino acids may act as a better transport vehicle, allowing for more efficient metabolization, greater bio-activity, enhanced onset time, and a generally improved BCAA model. And, the scientific minds at BPI Sports didn't stop here. for maximum potential benefit, the oligopeptide branched chain amino acids in BEST BCAA(tm) are delivered via complex bio-active Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology(tm). In addition, this unique and unrivaled product also incorporates a CLA Matrix Blend and Agmatine Sulfate. The scientific literature suggests CLA and Agmatine have properties that may support lean muscle-building programs see more...

Lizz S.
LOVE this stuff! The taste is fantastic, there aren't any fillers or crap added to preserve, and I can definitely tell it's helping from being sore before/during/after workouts. BPI is a great company with literal videos of them making the product so you know exactly what goes into it. I would purchase time and time again. AND! this product is one of the cheaper options available - I got this last time from Wal-Mart for only 13.97.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
I think that these BCAAs taste like crap. I've tried many many intra workouts and these are just horrible. Maybe since I tried them they've changed the taste of the product. I threw out the rest of the samples that I had received. Even my boyfriend who has been taking supplements for probably 10 years said that this was absolutely disgusting. The intra-workout that I take right now is by kaged muscle supplements and it tastes awesome with great quality ingredients.
Hannah O.
PREGNANT OR NURSING MOTHERS WHO ARE WORKING OUT!!!!! This product is safe to use for either journey of your life. I have confirmed it with multiple doctors and have been given the thumbs up. BCAAs with peptides are a great way to maintain energy throughout the day, take it calories (nursing mommies), and rebuild muscles after a workout. I love the flavor as well!
Angela K.
Bloomington, MN
I've been taking BPI Best BCAAs for almost a year now and I love them. I usually drink them during my workouts and they help with muscle recovery after my lifts. I've tried three flavors, and the blue raspberry is good but not my favorite. It's on the stronger side, but it's still a great flavor.
Kathy S.
I thoroughly enjoy these aminos. They're tasty especially in colder water! I feel like it actually helps with recovery and not being so sore as compared to before I started drinking this. I usually drink mine before working out but idk that it matters.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
This is probably one of my favorite products, especially this flavor. Normally, I try to stay away from the blues and greens but ironically, this is definitely my favorite in their line. The heath benefits of BCAAs before, during or after your workout are great, for any and everyone! I personally, drink them during my workout and have noticed longer endurance and less cramps! Give it a try!
Sandy L.
Honolulu, HI
Read some good reviews and had high hopes. WAY TOO SWEET. In that syrupy artificial and disgusting tasting way. I tried using one scoop with a full blender bottle of water 20 oz and it still didn't help to dilute the sweetness. Not sure about results as I can't stand to down this.
Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
Love BPI products! TheseBCAAs are great. Comes in soo many flavors, and same flavors as the pre workout so you can easily mix and blend for pre-post- and intra- workout.
It's a little costly so I keep my eyes out for promo codes.

Highly recommended!
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
This stuff tastes so great, it doesn't even seem like a fitness product!!! I think the taste beats out other similar products. I tried it out and didn't really see much of a difference but after a while I might
Eileen R.
I really like these BCAAs. They aren’t too sweet, not very expensive and taste good overall. I take it right after my workouts. I do find I am a little less sore the days after I drink it. Once I finish the one I have now, I’ll probably get a new flavor
Melissa S.
Doral, FL
Is there any more flavors? Which ones do you prefer?
Brandon M.
Huntington, WV
Is this product vegetarian?
Brittney W.
Cave Creek, AZ
What's the difference between the drink mix BCAAs and the capsules?
Mai.Tai ..
I bought these BCAA after a friend recommended them to me since I was so sore from crossfit. It this product only for weight lifting? Can I take it if I run or do other activities?
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
Everyone says BCAAs are really sweet, but is this sickeningly sweet?

Target