BPI Sports - Best BCAA Peptide Linked Branched Chain Aminos Blue Raspberry - 10.58 oz. uploaded by Shantall E.BPI Sports - Best BCAA Peptide Linked Branched Chain Aminos Blue Raspberry - 10.58 oz. uploaded by Kathy S.

BY BPI SPORTS

PEPTIDE LINKED BRANCHED CHAIN AMINOS* PROTEIN MOLECULES - 10 grams + BCAAs (Oligopeptide Bonds) LEAN MUSCLE 2 grams + CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) MIND/MUSCLE 500 mg (Agmatine Sulfate) BPI SPORTS BEST BCAA(tm) is not your typical, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close. This formula is the first to bond the three branched chain amino acids - leucine, isoleucine and valine - utilizing a proprietary process route, to form oligopeptides (a bonded chain of amino acids; for example, a peptide linked chain). The oligopeptide-based branched chain amino acids may act as a better transport vehicle, allowing for more efficient metabolization, greater bio-activity, enhanced onset time, and a generally improved BCAA model. And, the scientific minds at BPI Sports didn't stop here. for maximum potential benefit, the oligopeptide branched chain amino acids in BEST BCAA(tm) are delivered via complex bio-active Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology(tm). In addition, this unique and unrivaled product also incorporates a CLA Matrix Blend and Agmatine Sulfate. The scientific literature suggests CLA and Agmatine have properties that may support lean muscle-building programs see more...

Sasha S.
I love taking these BCAAs after a workout! The flavor is delicious, could be a little sweet at first but you get used to it very quickly. It help restore my muscles so they don’t get too sore and the added protein is a perfect post-workout supplement. You drink water after a workout so might as well add some of these BCAAs too! Highly recommend.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I take these right after my workout to aid in muscle recovery and notice the difference. This BCAA mixes well with water in a regular shaker without the chalky taste. I have tried many of their flavors as you can't beat the price. I will continue to purchase this product.
Miranda V.
I drink this during and after my workouts. It doesn’t help me stay energized after my workout as well as some other BCAA’s that I’ve tried but for the price, it’s good. The taste is pretty sweet but I haven’t found a BCAA yet that wasn’t super sweet.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Easily my favorite flavor out of all the BPI BCAAs! I love it! It tastes great, the contents of it are great. It’s a little pricey but reasonable compared to all the other stuff on the market. I like to drink it during my workouts generally speaking. I’d definitely recommend it!
Jason R.
Cherry Valley, MA
Not my typical go to for bcaas but I tried them out once and I liked them alot, they are actually less expensive than the other brands I like. It comes in many different flavors, I only tried this one and I like it alot.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Best flavor ! I love this stuff. I do think it helped with my soreness, and overall muscle recovery. I always add this into my post workout routine on heavy lifting days. A good boost.
Shelby B.
Hastings , MN
Love BPI best bcaas they help me get through my workout and recover faster than when I don’t take them. I would say that they are reasonably price and a good introductory bcaa drink to start with. Tastes great!
Courtney L.
My husband and I both use this product. We love it. I've always been a fan of BCAAs for workouts and post workout. It helps recover my muscles quickly so I'm not as miserable after an intense workout. We order from Vitamin Shoppe and the price is affordable. Highly recommended!!
Alison O.
Love these! I have the sour candy flavor and it is so good! Definitely very sweet, so I add a bit more water than is suggested but they definitely help me intra-workout.
Amanda S.
I have read that BCAAs should be taken during or after a workout session to help with muscle recovery. This doesn't really give me energy the way that a pre-workout drink does (side note: this brand makes a great fruit punch flavored pre-workout). I have been seeing results at the gym and definitely think this is a product to incorporate into your workout routine for building muscle/strength (I have a six pack for the first time in my life!!)
Melissa S.
Doral, FL
Is there any more flavors? Which ones do you prefer?
Brandon M.
Huntington, WV
Is this product vegetarian?
Brittney W.
Cave Creek, AZ
What's the difference between the drink mix BCAAs and the capsules?
Mai.Tai ..
I bought these BCAA after a friend recommended them to me since I was so sore from crossfit. It this product only for weight lifting? Can I take it if I run or do other activities?
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
Everyone says BCAAs are really sweet, but is this sickeningly sweet?

Target